Atnas666

Admin tools

What admin tools (flying spawning suff)are people using and how did u install them ?

• Like 1

i tried that and like a lot of other people i was able to log in but none of the commands actually worked. could free cam or any thing

24 minutes ago, Atnas666 said:

i tried that and like a lot of other people i was able to log in but none of the commands actually worked. could free cam or any thing

Works for me - sounds like you may have installed it incorrectly. Did you try and install the full mission or just the init.c chat based function? Have you tried his latest version?

Edited by Fester808

Is this working on normal Multiplayer with Battleye enabled or just for the offline version?

Just to make sure not getting banned..

5 hours ago, Fester808 said:

Works for me - sounds like you may have installed it incorrectly. Did you try and install the full mission or just the init.c chat based function? Have you tried his latest version?

I installed the full mission, latest version, and can't get all the functions to work. I can get /freecam, /tpto, /spawncar, and /ammo to work, but other things like spawning in items don't seem to work. (I'm pretty sure /godmode doesn't work at all right now for anybody.)

I've also discovered that it seems like only one person can be logged in to admin at a time – I have two IDs in the Admin.txt file, and whoever logs in "first" gets access to the commands. If the second tries, they don't get access to admin tools. If the first admin logs off, the second person can successfully log in at that point.

12 hours ago, eh chaser said:

Is this working on normal Multiplayer with Battleye enabled or just for the offline version?

Just to make sure not getting banned..

This is working on the online version. It’s completely safe, no BE ban given you are not bypassing BE to execute scripts - you are sending commands directly to the server with admin permissions. 

9 hours ago, AccidentalRob said:

I installed the full mission, latest version, and can't get all the functions to work. I can get /freecam, /tpto, /spawncar, and /ammo to work, but other things like spawning in items don't seem to work. (I'm pretty sure /godmode doesn't work at all right now for anybody.)

I've also discovered that it seems like only one person can be logged in to admin at a time – I have two IDs in the Admin.txt file, and whoever logs in "first" gets access to the commands. If the second tries, they don't get access to admin tools. If the first admin logs off, the second person can successfully log in at that point.

Most of the commands are working for me especially spawning items. /spi itemName will spawn item on your person. /spg will spawn the item on the ground next to you. Use this list of item names. For example /spg HatchbackHood will spawn a Hatchback hood on the ground next to you. You can even spawn AI (animals/zombies) using the /spg function. Perhaps the spawning of items is not working as you are typing the commands wrong. 

Make sure and check his GitHub for updates as he updates it often so best to update it accordingly. /godmode is only partly functional (in the safe zone also). Headshots will still kill you - that’s due to the way the game is currently handling damage. 

/tpc works, so use iZurvive to find the two main coordinates then put 0 in the middle. So /tpc 75000 0 75000 for example. That will teleport you to that destination. 

/tpp works, so /tpp Survivor(4) will teleport Survivor 4 to your location. 

The author has stated that the way the mission is designed it only allows one person to be signed it at any one time, perhaps this will change in the future. 

In order for your friend to use the commands you will need to type #logoff to log out of admin, then he will #login Password to get the permission

Edited by Fester808

I still cant get any of these settings to work...  none of the command are working. None of the commands are working..  Im sure its only summin simple but for the love of god of me i cant get it working

Edited by Atnas666

4 minutes ago, Atnas666 said:

I still cant get any of these settings to work...  none of the command are working

Are you using the init.c based mod or the full vanilla ++ mission? 

i did the whole thing... new folder with  C:\Dayzserver\mpmissions\DayZSurvival.chernarusplus

Did you edit your serverDZ.cfg to use this mission instead of the default one?

Edited by lbmaster

/*
Starter serverDZ.cfg config file made by TheGamingChief
Comments can be added by adding a "//" in front of a line.
*/

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "UK High Zoombies, High Loot";                 // Server Name
password = "";                               // Password for connection to the server
passwordAdmin = "*****";           // Password to become server admin  
logFile = "server_console.log";                 // Tells DayZ server where the log file should go and what it should be named
maxPing= 650;                                   // Max ping value until server kick the user (value in milliseconds)
timeStampFormat = "Full";                       // Format for timestamps in the .rpt file (value Full/Short)
logAverageFps = 60;                             // Logs the average server FPS (value in seconds), needs to have -dologs launch parameter active
logMemory = 60;                                 // Logs the server memory usage (value in seconds), needs to have the -dologs launch parameter active
logPlayers = 60;                                // Logs the count of currently connected players (value in seconds), needs to have the -dologs launch parameter active

/*
WELCOME MESSAGE ("Welcome this is your world make it your own")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval
*/
motd[] = {
     "Welcome this is your world make it your own",
     "",
     ""
};
motdInterval = 30;  

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 100;                                // Maximum amount of players
loginQueueConcurrentPlayers=5;                  // Number of players concurrently processed during login process. Should prevent massive performance drop during connection when a lot of people are connecting in the same time.  
loginQueueMaxPlayers=500;                       // Maximum number of players that can wait in login queue
verifySignatures = 2;                           // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. (use only 2)
forceSameBuild = 1;                             // Server will allow connection only to clients with same exe revision as server when active (value 0-1)

// OTHER IMPORTANT SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0;                                 // Enable/disable voice over network (value 0-1)
vonCodecQuality = 25;                           // Voice over network codec quality (values 0-30)

enableDebugMonitor = 1;                         // Shows info about the character using a debug window in a corner of the screen (value 0-1)

respawnTime = 5;                                // Sets the respawn delay (in seconds) before the player is able to get a new character on the server, when the previous one is dead

disable3rdPerson=0;                             // Turn on/off 3rd person view for players on the particular server instance (value 0-1)
disableCrosshair=0;                             // Turn on/off cross-hair on the particular server instance (value 0-1)

serverTime="2018/6/12/06/00";                        // Server Start Time, initial ingame time of server. "SystemTime" means local time of machine. Another possibility is to set the time to some value in "YYYY/MM/DD/HH/MM" format, f.e. "2015/4/8/17/23" .
serverTimeAcceleration=0;                       // Accelerated Time (value 0-24), this is a time multiplier for in-game time. In this case time would move 24 times faster than normal, an entire day would pass in one hour.
serverTimePersistent=0;                         // Persistent Time (value 0-1), actual server time is saved to storage, so when active, next server start will use saved time value.

guaranteedUpdates=1;                            // Communication protocol used with game server (use only number 1)

instanceId = 1;                                 // DayZ server instance id to identify number of instances per box and their storage folders with persistence files
lootHistory = 1;                                // How many persistence history files should been kept by instance, number is looped over during save
storeHouseStateDisabled = true;                // Disable houses/doors persistence (value true/false), usable in case of problems with persistence
storageAutoFix = 1;                             // Checks if persistence files are corrupted and replaces corrupted ones with empty ones (value 0-1)

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    class DayZ
    {
        template="DayZSurvival.chernarusplus";   // First part is mission name, second part is used map
    };
};

did i read sum where that it cant read the admin id from the text file and need to add some code in???  Cant find it now tho

12 minutes ago, Atnas666 said:

did i read sum where that it cant read the admin id from the text file and need to add some code in???  Cant find it now tho

Go to the Github again. There has been two parts updated recently 4 days ago and 6 days ago. The look at which files have been updated on GitHub (it has days/hours since each files was last updated) then replace your old files with the new files. 

That “can’t read admin from text file” has been fixed since then. (With the updated files installed) you will once again need to put your 64ID in the admin.txt file.

Also not only do you need to modify you dayzconig.cfg you need to modify your start.bat and add the following startup command lines to your server: -mod=ModdedScripts

let us know how you get on 

Edited by Fester808

On 11/12/2018 at 8:57 AM, Fun Automat said:

https://github.com/cf-tools/omega-scripts/blob/master/admcmd.c

https://imgur.com/a/CkjnlmV

Ingame....  open the chat   #login YOURPASS after this u can spawn a car with  /offroad   or spawn items with /spawn Apple or teleport to a player  /goto Survivor...

Hey Mate, can you maybe send me your whole Init.C i want to see how you added everything. 

41 minutes ago, Violt said:

Hey Mate, can you maybe send me your whole Init.C i want to see how you added everything. 

the code start with bool....copy and paste it under    }

1 hour ago, Fun Automat said:

the code start with bool....copy and paste it under    }

Yeah, anyways quick question. Do you put your SteamID64 or ur BattlEye UID up  Tstring array admins = ? 

and does it require to use #login adminpass or doesn't it as long as your name is in the admins list

Edited by Violt

19 hours ago, Fester808 said:

The author has stated that the way the mission is designed it only allows one person to be signed it at any one time, perhaps this will change in the future. 

In order for your friend to use the commands you will need to type #logoff to log out of admin, then he will #login Password to get the permission

That's good to know... thanks for your help. It turns out I was using an outdated / incorrect list of item class names, so I appreciate the link!

how do i install this to my server it just keeps giving me errors says broken expression missing  ;

Edited by mrwolv