Kyliael

no more windowed mode

I've been playing 0.63 since months on the exp branch without any issue on Windowed mode. I can't play in fullscreen due to a bug in the interface has it can't work properly with my native resolution ( 3840x1080 )

Now this has come to "stable" branch, the Windowed option has no effet since I can't modify the resolution, it switches to borderless windowed mode. This is NOT what I need.

oCaAuQZ.jpg

=> Had to manually modifiy the cfg file to get 1920x1080 resolution applied...

WfLjgm5.jpg

BUT I still can't modify the resolution in-game, and I can't drag the window to manually adapt to the size I want.

I really do not understand why it was working on exp. branch and not on the stable one.

Edited by Kyliael

I play window mode and yeah not happy but they may fix one day

Edited by Reaper TDO

It's a real pain in the ass. I also run super-wide on my second monitor and, as a server owner, I need my other monitor visible to see admin tools etc. The only way to stop the game from going to black when I alt-tab out to see other things is to have it in windowed mode, which of course is now useless as I can't have it bordered, and can't drag it to the right size. MEH!

Yep, you can try to figure out the size you want and set it manually in the cfg file ( like 2160x1040 ) At least you can play in windowed mode even if you can't resize the window.

@dayz
Guys this is ridiculous. I have to play in windowed work so I can do my work as well as play on the side. You make it impossible for me to play with this bug. Everytime I change to windowed mode there is no way to make the window larger so it's just using maybe 1/4 of my screen. Please fix this so I can play this amazing version of the game I paid for years ago :) 

Thanks and keep up the good work.