Baty Alquawen

Experimental Update 0.63149374

@HEEROCKSS hmm, Oh come, Swiss always show a little more patience than others, show yourself as that.

Hi,

I was wondering if some of the issues of wrong spaces / slots that are taken by items, are going to get fixed any time in the future ? a few examples:

- Cooking Pots

size: 4x3

Can hold items inside + 2 liter of water. They should be able to contain only one of them.

- Gas Stove

Size: 1x3

When attaching a pot to it - it's "shrinks" down to 3x1 capacity, since it's mounted on the stove (including items + water).

- Gas canisters

Sizes: 2x1, 2x2, 2x3

Shrinks down to the stove's size (1x3) when you attach them to it.

- Same goes for Gas Lamp...

- Weapons & attachments:

- a rifle (e.g UMP45) takes 15 slots

- a scope (e.g ACOG) takes 3 slots

- a mag takes 3 slots

When all combined - they still take 15 slots instead of 21.

Another question of logic:

Why can't we put a "Small Protector Case" inside a "Small Drypack" inside our backpacks ?

46 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

@HEEROCKSS hmm, Oh come, Swiss always show a little more patience than others, show yourself as that.

Yeah well its not like that we showed Patience for THE LAST FIVE YEARS... 

I recommend you to read this: 

Sums it up pretty well.

*PS about our great and Patient Country: “The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.” ~(presumably) Dante Alighieri

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, HEEROCKSS said:

*PS about our great and Patient Country: “The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.” ~(presumably) Dante Alighieri

"This miserable way
is taken by the sorry souls of those
who lived without disgrace and without praise.
They now commingle with the coward angels,
the company of those who were not rebels
nor faithful to their God, but stood apart.
let us not talk of them, but look and pass.”

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

On 11/9/2018 at 12:08 PM, Tarkules said:

I was wondering if some of the issues of wrong spaces / slots that are taken by items, are going to get fixed any time in the future ?

Yes,  they will definitely get fixed any time in the future

This is MY opinion

Edited by pilgrim*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rwDiAXKfY&t=70s

Well as far as I can tell base building is going to be fun.  The camp me, IMT, Bio, Art made is no longer in a viable area as in the last 2 days people have been in that area as there are now interesting things there, were as before there were not.  The whole map looks like that now and base building isn't helped as you are limited to flat ground.  If you could build anywhere than it might open things up. I like the open servers for the thrill of being shot at or making friends and will your camp be discovered.  But at the moment I find it just not viable. Its a grind to move things on foot so transport is the ideal thing for moving tents, barrels and building materials around, you need to hide it all and that I just don't see as an option at the moment.  I could be wrong .  And yes I know you could get away with a tent or barrel in the right place, but that isn't base building.  I feel the game is unintentionally moving towards PVP and not PVE.

• Beans 2

I was trying to bury a seachest but it wouldnt work. It could have been a server issue perhaps but i did the same method as burying a cooking pot and it didnt work. Any ideas ? anyone else had issues like this ?

ALSO- Rolf doesnt like balaclavas

w8VmTmM.jpg

• Beans 1

On 08/11/2018 at 11:41 PM, Ricardo Jantarada said:

Is a base wall supposed to be broken down from the outside within seconds with a splitting axe or is just a bug?

"Feature, not a bug"

Nights ridiculous dark, driving cars is a madness, base building is not worth(too much time to build and too little to destroy)..... Love DayZ but please be aware to fixing that.

Thank you!!

Has anyone actually experienced any kind of sickness ? I see rain doesnt really seem to do much along with leading to a low temp from being exposed to the elements for extended periods. I'm still hoarding rain coates tho ;D The germ meter sometimes has a number like 8/12 but I'm not really sure what that means let alone if it does anything ?