Baty Alquawen

Experimental Update 0.63149374

Damn, well when I get back on I’ll trade an apple for my ak and 2 full mags

• Haha 1

Complaining about bugs in DayZ is like complaining about finding French Fries in McDonalds.

And why are you posting about Stable in Experimental topic anyway?

We'll have a patch tomorrow, or Monday, just relax and go with the flow or gtfo and come back when things are fixed without your help.

• Beans 1

7 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Complaining about bugs in DayZ is like complaining about finding French Fries in McDonalds.

We'll have a patch tomorrow, or Monday, just relax and go with the flow or gtfo and come back when things are fixed without your help.

I have a good idea why do you just shhhhh we have the right to complain 

32 minutes ago, Reaper TDO said:

I have a good idea why do you just shhhhh we have the right to complain 

And I have a right to point to the whiners....

Most of the posts in this thread have a terrible attitude and even lack basic civility towards the developers.

Constructive feedback in EXPERIMENTAL thread will fix your least favorite bug faster.

Repeat people pointing to the same bug with rude and entitled attitudes contribute nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

46 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

It's not experimental they are complaining about. This is the stable branch, aka "beta"

Take a massive spoon of salt with this post. I'm triggered. :D

Wow, people bitch about "having a right to X, Y & Z", let's talk about responsibility as well, eh?

Imagine this - you and your girlfriend/boyfriend say "we are going to meet at spot X at time Y". Now both people are expected to be there 100% because it was clearly communicated.

What if one person said "listen, I'll try my BEST to be there but if I get into an unforseen urgent inner organ surgery I am not sure I can come at the time Y" - how does this clear communication change the expectation?

WHO EXACTLY is emotionally RESPONSIBLE for:

feeling like they've been fucked with or cheated
after
buying an unfinished game at an EARLY ACCES UNSTABLE state
&
developing an apparently strong emotional connection to the product by putting enormous amounts of time into it?

Yes. You yourself, 100%. Hard to swallow, but if you get this swallowed without bitching back, you actually are a grown up person. Self-Responsibility is one of the hardest topics to learn.

Of course this was a mishap, everyone knows it and fuck me if they are NOT going to fix that, lol. Remember when you failed at something in school and you knew it. Who felt worst about it? The people around you or you yourself?

So do we REALLY need to sit here smashing our keyboards full of negativity? Or can we rewind our minds a bit and accept the reality that:

-the problems you see right now would not be there if you had not bought the game before it was done
-BI has more than one game, you know, it's a big company, many games to do and the parallel development of a game engine is a bitch
-DayZ is closer to being finished than it ever was
-we still have other games to play
-and a roof over our heads, food to eat, friends to talk to etc. instead of shooting eachother IN REAL LIFE somewhere because we wanna eat eachothers coconuts?

Be greatful for what you got, man. Damn.

I personally wanna say THANKS, I finally had some fun again playing DayZ and I am happy to see parts of Enfusion working nicely so far. :) 

I liked the controls, player actions (grab, open etc, could be a bit more "loose" though, not that strict), performance, scale, visuals, audio.

My only main negative point of todays quick playtest after a long time is - damn, its dark in the night. I know. Realism & gameplay is a bitch to balance.

I wish the DayZ team the best, keep it on guys. And be nice to dusa.

Edited by megagoth1702
  • Like 1
  • Beans 5

8 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Most of the posts in this thread have a terrible attitude and even lack basic civility towards the developers.

Constructive feedback in EXPERIMENTAL thread will fix your least favorite bug faster.

Repeat people pointing to the same bug with rude and entitled attitudes contribute nothing.

for one we have a server that is unplayable and no one will play and with us being a new community we are getting a little pissed. two we can complain where we like to thank you.

17 minutes ago, JBURNS489 said:

It's not experimental they are complaining about. This is the stable branch, aka "beta"

Yes indeed.

Where you quoted me, I said just that.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣

5 minutes ago, megagoth1702 said:

Take a massive spoon of salt with this post. I'm triggered. :D

Wow, people bitch about "having a right to X, Y & Z", let's talk about responsibility as well, eh?

Imagine this - you and your girlfriend/boyfriend say "we are going to meet at spot X at time Y". Now both people are expected to be there 100% because it was clearly communicated.

What if one person said "listen, I'll try my BEST to be there but if I get into an unforseen urgent inner organ surgery I am not sure I can come at the time Y" - how does this clear communication change the expectation?

WHO EXACTLY is emotionally RESPONSIBLE for:

feeling like they've been fucked with or cheated
after
buying an unfinished game at an EARLY ACCES UNSTABLE state
&
developing an apparently strong emotional connection to the product by putting enormous amounts of time into it?

Yes. You yourself, 100%. Hard to swallow, but if you get this swallowed without bitching back, you actually are a grown up person. Self-Responsibility is one of the hardest topics to learn.

Of course this was a mishap, everyone knows it and fuck me if they are NOT going to fix that, lol. Remember when you failed at something in school and you knew it. Who felt worst about it? The people around you or you yourself?

So do we REALLY need to sit here smashing our keyboards full of negativity? Or can we rewind our minds a bit and accept the reality that:

-the problems you see right now would not be there if you had not bought the game before it was done
-BI has more than one game, you know, it's a big company, many games to do and the parallel development of a game engine is a bitch
-DayZ is closer to being finished than it ever was
-we still have other games to play
-and a roof over our heads, food to eat, friends to talk to etc. instead of shooting eachother IN REAL LIFE somewhere because we wanna eat eachothers coconuts?

Be greatful for what you got, man. Damn.

I personally wanna say THANKS, I finally had some fun again playing DayZ and I am happy to see parts of Enfusion working nicely so far. :) 

I liked the controls, player actions (grab, open etc, could be a bit more "loose" though, not that strict), performance, scale, visuals, audio.

My only main negative point of todays quick playtest after a long time is - damn, its dark in the night. I know. Realism & gameplay is a bitch to balance.

I wish the DayZ team the best, keep it on guys. And be nice to dusa.

wow dude really come back when you have not just brought the game and then pay out a lot for a website and server and Teamspeak get to play for a day have a nice player base and then this hotfix happens yes they have done a good job but be where we are then you may understand.

11 minutes ago, Reaper TDO said:

wow dude really come back when you have not just brought the game and then pay out a lot for a website and server and Teamspeak get to play for a day have a nice player base and then this hotfix happens yes they have done a good job but be where we are then you may understand.

So you are telling me that you are running a high risk project by paying money for a server, which is running an unstable, unfinished product and you increase your costs by paying for Teamspeak, while Discord is free?

Really? Cmon man, this is HILLARIOUS! :D 

My friend. I feel your pain. To ease the pain a bit, switch to Discord, save yourselves the TS costs. 

What's the community server btw? I might check it out, I'm getting more into dayZ than I was 5 years ago, when I bought it. :) Maybe one day we will play together and chat on Discord.

Have a great day.

Edited by megagoth1702
  • Beans 4

Just now, Reaper TDO said:

Discord sucks ass and I'm not laughing I'm crying XD 

Ahahahahah :D

Yes man! Thats the spirit! :D

PS: Discord takes time to get used to, like ANY SOFTWARE/GAME. It's well worth it though. It combines so many good features. 

Have you tried it? Get your most active community members and get them on discord, try it out. :) You won't look back.

So, I'm confused.  Is experimental done like they said or not?  Pretty sure they mentioned yesterday that the experimental and stress branches are done and will only be working on the beta from now on.

6 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Here's my constructive feedback. Since I cannot change the key bindings and they have no intention of fixing this from what I've read until 1.0, I will not play this game and contribute to any stress testing, bug finding, etc. because I *cannot* play the game. I'm left-handed and WASD doesn't work for me. So, along with the constructive criticism mentioned, I feel it's perfectly fine for me to mention that this sucks very, very much and irritates me equally as much.

50 minutes ago, napalmdog said:

Here's my constructive feedback. Since I cannot change the key bindings and they have no intention of fixing this from what I've read until 1.0, I will not play this game and contribute to any stress testing, bug finding, etc. because I *cannot* play the game. I'm left-handed and WASD doesn't work for me. So, along with the constructive criticism mentioned, I feel it's perfectly fine for me to mention that this sucks very, very much and irritates me equally as much.

During this period of stabilization and iteration, you'll see the game change around the details that matter. A balance pass is ahead of us, and while it's certainly not the last, it will definitely be a first one that will fix a whole lot of the inconsistencies you guys experienced over the years.

Just as an example, I'm going to use the fix of misaligned guns that is already in Experimental (caused by either using a vehicle, being in prone, or using free-look).

We're also going to go over some of the issues that bother you a lot: like hit registration problems, or changing your key binds. Let's go.

Taken from latest status report under "Plans for the upcoming weeks" by eugen. Besides can't you try messing with the user_settings.DayZProfile file in your dayz documents folder to change your keybinds? :/

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

38 minutes ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

i'm left handed i set my keyboard at an angle'  so i can use 
WASD  with my right hand.

sometimes the greatest and most intelligent solutions are also the least complicated and simplest.

We are aware of the current crafting issues and working on deploying a fix as fast as possible.

• Beans 4

There are way more issues than just Crafting issues. I did encounter more bugs since the last patch than i did in the last 3+ Years. You have rendered this "Game" FUBAR...