Baty Alquawen

Experimental Update 0.63149374

Can't actually do anything that needs combining. Don't put this to stable.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Mouse cursor seems to go bananas occasionally while managing inventory, maybe lag?

"Is this late 1st april joke?" After update for stable craft dont even work anymore - I CANT EVEN OPEN BEANS! Also cant fill up car with bottle with petrol - U NEED TO FIND JERRY CAN. Also problem with shots registr 16 hits with M4A1 2 headshots - GUY  whose im shooting JUST KEEP TALKING DONT SHOOT Im FRIENDLY! This not even funny after all.

unknown.png?width=806&height=454unknown.png

ALL is pristine

Edited by Xapakupu
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

The test was successful,

^DayZ twitter.

Yea right. Most basic thing doesn't work. You cant craft. All you can do is kill everyone you see and even that doesn't often work. It's easier to use melee then shoot someone because of the shitty hit reg.

Zeds are way too soft. They can hit you all you want and you dont get bleeding and easy to kill.

• Like 1

12x speed seems to be too fast acceleration on official servers...8x-10x would be perfect
i waited the night change off...then start to travel but it felt that second night came too quick.

Edited by kopo79

Hello.

Sorry for my english, i use google translator

Dear developers, you have surpassed yourself - with one small update you broke the basic mechanics of the game. This is an update of the STABLE version of the game. What are your employees responsible for testing updates?

Game development began in 2012 (according to an article on Wikipedia). On sale the game appeared at the end of 2013. Then immediately I bought it.

Over the past two years, patches rarely came out. It happened that we waited for six months or a year to release a new patch. And now you release them every week and now even more often. Why it happens?

Why the players who bought the game in 2013, as soon as it came out, see that now in 2018 (when the game was released in the beta version), the actions and mechanics that worked in 2013 when the game just appeared in early access do not work.

The developers are like a student who had fun all the academic year and then wrote a diploma in three days. It turns out a complete crap. And suddenly, half the game mechanic stops working after the update.

• Like 1

The ability to keep my character alive by EATING cans has been broken. Cannot open any cans or craft anything basic.

• Like 1

Five Years we have waited for the BETA version , and finally we got it . And WHAT !!!!! We cant't open f***ing cans , we can't build a f***ing base , we can't see anything at nigt because we can't craft f***ing torch , ARE YOU JUST F***ING KIDDING US  . Put your a*s in the seats and backup previous version . Your f***ing
Experimental Update 0.63149374 with yours f***ing fixes is broken . Are you  testing the update before you push it to the  players ? thank you !!!

• Like 2

They will be working on it now, but it would help if we could have a revert to the last working patch while we wait for the fixes to be made if that’s ok

• Like 1

and another one thing, WE are just all die in Chernorus from starving  before we waiting for tomorrow hot fix.!!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cash said:

and another one thing, WE are just all die in Chernorus from starving  before we waiting for tomorrow hot fix.!!!!!

kill zombie and farm canned tuna

• Beans 1

DrdVRoDXgAAs18T.jpg:large

Congratz to the whole @DayZ team for #DayZBETA release on PC! Thanks for all your hard work on creating a new genre and proving that you own it! Thanks to the whole community for your patience and support. We are here for you. This is #JustTheBeginning Cheers!

YEEEEAH!!!!

from official twitter 

Edited by remastyi
  • Haha 1

This is Experimental.

If you don't want to experience more bugs or wipes GO PLAY ON STABLE.

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

Just now, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

This is Experimental.

If you don't want to experience more bugs or wipes GO PLAY ON STABLE.

not true players on stable are having this problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reaper TDO said:

and your having the food bug

yes...i survive only with tuna

5 minutes ago, Reaper TDO said:

not true players on stable are having this problem.

But this beutiful version is stable.

1 minute ago, gblegend said:

yes...i survive only with tuna

yeah that's what I was doing but still, they need to fix quick

Has anyone tried putting can of food on ground and having opener in hands then left click, im not at pc to test atm or I’d try myself

Edited by stonerftm

5 minutes ago, stonerftm said:

Has anyone tried putting can of food on ground and having opener in hands then left click, im not at pc to test atm or I’d try myself

no you can't...