MarczXD320

Do you think it's going to take a while until the new content update also reachs Xbox One ?

Today was the release of the 0.63 with basebulding and vehicles on the experimental servers and tomorrow it will finally reach stable (according to the developer report)

Do you guys think we might see this new content update reaching Xbox One by this month ? it's been a exciting day for PC players, hope it don't take long for us Xbox players to also receive it and enjoy.

Think it'll be a few months into the new year atleast before we see too much content ported over . But I'm sure we will see sizeable big fixes and controller updates before atleast . Fingers crossed 

On 11/6/2018 at 9:44 PM, TheYetiBum said:

Think it'll be a few months into the new year atleast before we see too much content ported over . But I'm sure we will see sizeable big fixes and controller updates before atleast . Fingers crossed 

They have a deadline to catch us up to speed by the end of the year. So within the next month we should see all the content that PC has currently.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, McPhorce said:

They have a deadline to catch us up to speed by the end of the year. So within the next month we should see all the content that PC has currently.

I thought they weren't releasing till quarter 2 next year for console and even they hadn't confirmed a date?

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

I thought they weren't releasing till quarter 2 next year for console and even they hadn't confirmed a date?

Pretty sure the plan was to catch Xbox up to speed and release 1.0 for console and PC side by side. If this game doesn't full release until quarter 2 of next year... R.I.P

Let's pray to "Jebus" that it's next week!

If not, it'll come, not bad really considering the Xbox Game Preview release date was only a few months ago.

• Like 1

On 2018-11-07 at 3:44 AM, TheYetiBum said:

Really? A few months into 2019?

Guess you missed the info about 1.0/Gold Q1 2019.

Mentioned in several dev blogs, here is one:

https://www.bohemia.net/blog/dayz-is-out-now-on-xbox-game-preview

Edited by bent.toe
  • Thanks 1

Really? A few months into 2019?

Guess you missed the info about 1.0/Gold Q1 2019.

Q1 2019 covers January, February, March. 

So yeah, possibly a few months into 2019.

6 minutes ago, FJinn said:

Q1 2019 covers January, February, March. 

So yeah, possibly a few months into 2019.

Nope, they need to test it throughly before gold status so they can't release a patch that have not been tested in a live environment a week before gold.

We will see it in a few weeks or the latest by mid january.