Sign in to follow this  
Tino81

Most number of Zombies seen

Playing this over the weekend and spotted nine zombies in a field moving at their normal pace moving in what looked like a mini hoard. Needless to say I didn't go any closer than I was as I would have been overrun but it was a little unnerving seeing so many of them at once like that.

Has anyone else seen anything like this in the game before?

• Like 1

They are walking trough the walls again... i had five of them chase me and i locked myself into the bar to bandage and all five of them just ran through the back wall of it

• Sad 2

Indeed I have. Saw what appeared to be a single infected in a mostly open field, so I decided to make my way towards it to see if it was lured out by someone or perhaps an animal. As I closed the distance, I noticed more and more zeds... Ultimately ended up seeing around 14 of them staggering into the field and around the treeline West of it. This took place shortly Southeast of Dobroe and left me utterly confused.

10 hours ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

Indeed I have. Saw what appeared to be a single infected in a mostly open field, so I decided to make my way towards it to see if it was lured out by someone or perhaps an animal. As I closed the distance, I noticed more and more zeds... Ultimately ended up seeing around 14 of them staggering into the field and around the treeline West of it. This took place shortly Southeast of Dobroe and left me utterly confused.

I think having hoards like this will add more to the game, especially if you can track them and relay information to other players on the map with the handheld radio.

• Beans 1

Sign in to follow this