LastS

Vehicles in my own EXP server?

Hello, im starting with the 0.63 dedicated server, and i would like to know, if is possible, how to add vehicles to the map.

Thanks!

Vehicles are not functioning properly in experimental at this stage unfortunately. You can spawn them using DaOne admin tools or adding them to your init.c but these will not be persistent, very laggy and unstable for you and others on the server. Best to wait for their official implementation when stress test build moves to experimental. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kaspar rave said:

would like to spawn a car or two on the coast.

You have to edit the spawn points on "cfgeventspawns.xml"

• Like 1

On 5.11.2018 at 11:51 PM, Fester808 said:

DaOne admin tools

There can I find this Admin Tool ?

This is not currently working it causes server to fail on boot, unless he fixed it since yesterday

1 hour ago, Sy8282 said:

This is not currently working it causes server to fail on boot, unless he fixed it since yesterday

i give you a tip, put the code into the init, and the AdminToolExtended also into the code you insert.... something with include is buggy or changed like i asked here... https://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/0/1752358461523707101/#c1752358461524092826

because if you can see on error, it cant be an error so, and if you would like to know where exactly, right? so you have to put the whole code into the init to figure out which line it is, same like the AdminToolExtended and you see there isnt any error in the script itself.....

1 hour ago, philippj said:

checked, but less commands and i dont like it :/

Edited by madmax1337

11 hours ago, Sy8282 said:

he has recoded the da0ne tools to work again

im using his for a safezone setup any idea on getting it working as of now head shots still kill

The DaOne safezones arent actually safezones either. Its just setting your health to max and as its not negating damage you cant block onehit kills.

And its not actually recoded its made from "scratch" 

Thought so something to do with eehit, any ideas on a way to stop bleeding inside the zone I heard somewhere it's possible but I hear lots of things 

PlayerBase player.GetBleedingManagerServer().RemoveAllSources(); // Remove all
// True&False are "inverted"
PlayerBase player.GetBleedingManagerServer().SetBloodLoss(True); // Disable blood loss
PlayerBase player.GetBleedingManagerServer().SetBloodLoss(False); // Enable blood loss

Edited by philippj