Baty Alquawen

Experimental Update 0.63.149358

40 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Why not craft a torch? 

Black, you may have missed the bit where i said heavy rain ^_^

even then i just jumped on to test, quickly might jump on again soon. What a big day.

I hope too see more posts about the items people are finding too.

1 minute ago, liquidcactus said:

Black, you may have missed the bit where i said heavy rain ^_^

even then i just jumped on to test, quickly might jump on again soon. What a big day.

I hope too see more posts about the items people are finding too.

I'll be playing more and posting more items as I find them. Hopefully others will start doing the same as well as it's interesting to see all the new stuff in-game.

Where are the toggle options ? and WHY we can't customize the keybinding ?! you still think this is not a priority ?!!!!!

Edited by Raptor81

55 minutes ago, Raptor81 said:

Where are the toggle options ? and WHY we can't customize the keybinding ?! you still think this is not a priority ?!!!!!

I'm guessing you can't be bothered to read things like the status report as you'd know the answer already. Anyway, here is the link for you to find your answer.

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/240624-addressing-the-most-pressing-issues/?do=getNewComment

• Beans 1

Thanks as always for the update info Batty! Congrats to you and the team, the new engine is awesome and the latest update is great. It is a really good base for modders and the devs to work on going forward. Excited to see what the community comes up with to with the mod tools. Loving what I have been seeing of late, keep up the good work and good luck on release next month, keep up the good work everyone! As a long time fan with 1000+ hours on the mod and 600+ on the standalone, I am very happy to see whats been going on (ps, the performance improvements of the new engine are a god send). Been a long time coming but the wait has been worth it, can't wait to play tons of Dayz (along with rdr2 haha) this winter!

Haven't played in quite some time and all I can say is I am awesomely impressed!

Going to take some time to recognise the new buildings (firestations, airfield etc) and how on earth to craft all this new stuff.

13 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

We don't support Linux right now, but we plan it in the future.

I actually have the server working on Ubuntu until this update happened now I receive this when I start it, e985ce8c6d2e13e0342bb068d1437e3d.png

1 hour ago, Knightfade said:

I actually have the server working on Ubuntu until this update happened now I receive this when I start it, e985ce8c6d2e13e0342bb068d1437e3d.png

Hmm, i think you probably have your server working on wine and wine working on Ubuntu.

So you are concerned with this : 

On 05/11/2018 at 5:11 PM, Baty Alquawen said:

INFO FOR SERVER ADMINS:

DayZ server currently won't start on GSP machines with Windows server 2008 R2 operation system. Servers will be updated in the morning. Thank you for understanding.

So i found a combo lock. I tried to use it on a house door and thought it was doing something but the white "crafting icon" just seem to loop. Even when not at the door and holding the button down. I assume its only for fort building. :(

yALgm3B.jpg

Found this bitchin hockey mask too... oooh masks! so pumped to find more items. semms to bit alot of variation on civilian clothing also. Very nice

fzwGuN0.jpg

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Beans 1

55 minutes ago, mistaputt said:

Hmm, i think you probably have your server working on wine and wine working on Ubuntu.

So you are concerned with this : 

Even so they said this morning it will be updated ;-;-;-;