Deadboy (DayZ)

Public Hive and Official Hive - annoying Issues

Hoping that my thoughts are not entirely offline in this section of the Forum. I'm talking servers, and I do need to vent.  And more importantly ask for advice. Hoping some of you understand why I feel troubled about this.

Over the past few years, my friends and I have always chosen busy servers to play on. We're in Europe, so we typically pick German and UK servers. Both the Community and the Official HIVE servers, to be more precise. 

In the past few months we've run into a problem. We've started playing Experimental only, because the .62 servers are seeing a bit of a player drought, understandably. I'll be quick:

Every single Tuesday, at 20 CET,  we play. A lot on the UK ones these months. I do play a lot more than just that, and most of us not only just once in a week, but that day, that time? That's the one we picked because every single one of us can usually make it.

Now in the past, we've enjoyed days, nights, weather and sunny times. Until a few months ago that is. When it started to rain. All day. All night. So it seems. CERTAINLY every Tuesday at 20 CET. And on ALL the servers of the hive! They're all in perfect sync with the night time, and it's like we've bouncing from server to server to not have it rain for a few minutes. And we're tired of it. So damn tired of it. Give us a break, please? Some of us are still trying to get the hang of this new version with it's changed controls; and some players have dark screens that even enhance the blackness in contrast, sitting in a well lit room, because they are not "hard core". And every Tuesday it's the same: it's dark. Foggy. And raining. God dammit, I wish I could say I've seen it happen even just once that this pattern is broken. Just for ONE damn time!

For petes sake, what is up with this? Who operates these? Who decides it's a good idea to not have the time be random across hive servers anymore? Or let it rain buckets every day?  I'm not expecting anything outrageous, but I'd like to see the SUN *sometimes* on Tuesday! Or walk without the constant torture of hearing the rain for hours. I hate this! Everyone in the group is getting increasingly annoyed. And I have NOTHING I could say to reassure them.