Sign in to follow this  
felixdoni

This is what DayZ should look like closing up to 1.0

If there will be something like that, then I would like no summary statistics, but only data and information on a current character.

The dispute will also begin here, what is important now, ammunition consumption or calorie consumption, number of hammer blows or weapons cleaning .... Therefore in Vanilla better none of that.

(Cups / kudos and awards will come as next wishes). XD

In Mods o.k.

well .. long long ago and far far away - Disney started making Star Wars films.   - so I guess  Evil Exists. 

• Haha 1

I like it, you can also add that as a popup link if you hit stats or something then it doesn't offend anyone. It just tells a story is all guys, stats txt.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Hugens interactive map should also be as a link at the startup, most players play around these locations.

Lots of cool things could be added.

I like the idea of statistics, but I would do double, triple.... thinking. Because stats should encourage to play the game in such way that everybody would win the most out of it. 

We will certainly have statistics for our characters but most likely it will pop up when you press certain button to prevent encumbering main menu.

6 hours ago, Just Caused said:

We will certainly have statistics for our characters but most likely it will pop up when you press certain button to prevent encumbering main menu.

If you take a closer look, you will see that the stats are part of the menu and appear only when selected. Just like server list or options.

Holy anachronisms, Batman  is that a PSO on a muzzleloader?

Looks like the stats from Blops2.  I can only hope they don't link to stats on check pulse or dogtags if they implement that.

• Like 1

Man this reminds me of the plethora of concept images people made during early dayz development time. I remember this one as well even tho I completely dislike it there modders currently working on things like this.