Neophyter

9V Battery gone?

Hello survifors. Is it just me or have other people the same feeling that since the server changes and we have the nighttime it looks like that  9V batteries disappeared? Before you did find them all over the place and they were not really needed besides in scopes and the hand Receiver, and now where we have the nighttime and we could actually need them in Flashlights there is not a single battery to find anymore no matter what or am i just unlucky??? 

Edited by Neophyter
  • Like 1

I found a flashlight and 2 batteries with a fresh character after the wipe, but to be honest I dropped the flashlight because it just creeps me out more than helps me see through the dark, especially in the woods. Other than the Acog, do batteries even do anything for scopes in the current version? I haven't seen any difference in scopes when adding batteries in the PSO-1 and Kobra. Has anyone ever turned on the flashlight then dropped it? does it stay on? I could see the flashlight being useful if you were looking for specific loot but I just look for the prompts if it is too dark in the buildings. I have never found the flashlight very useful other than getting into shenanigans. Try climbing to the top of a tower and becoming a lighthouse beacon and seeing how long it takes for someone to shoot you lol. I may have to try that one..

Edited by xzDIABLOzx

32 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

I found a flashlight and 2 batteries with a fresh character after the wipe, but to be honest I dropped the flashlight because it just creeps me out more than helps me see through the dark, especially in the woods. Other than the Acog, do batteries even do anything for scopes in the current version? I haven't seen any difference in scopes when adding batteries in the PSO-1 and Kobra. Has anyone ever turned on the flashlight then dropped it? does it stay on? I could see the flashlight being useful if you were looking for specific loot but I just look for the prompts if it is too dark in the buildings. I have never found the flashlight very useful other than getting into shenanigans. Try climbing to the top of a tower and becoming a lighthouse beacon and seeing how long it takes for someone to shoot you lol. I may have to try that one..

I never used batteries in the ACOG, though they make a difference with other optics.

In the PSO-1 scope it turns the reticle red. Without one in the reflex or cobra, there’s no reticle at all.

Acog dosent use a battery. The m68 red dot for the m4 needs it. Other wise u have a red dot without the red dot in the middle  XD  kobra has a batteryslot but works suprisingly allways. With or without.  An the pso-1  turns from  a black to a shining red crosshair thingi what ever the word for that is. but definitly  great for night. Oh yeah just to complete the scopelist. The psu for the mosin has no battery slot..  But anyways if someone currently (like today)  found a 9V Battery plz let me know. Cause me an two friends looking since 3 days allready around and non of us found a single one. 

Edited by Neophyter

Oh. Ok so i might be unlucky. Or there are more rare now. Was it one of the regular loot spots like before or a new spot? 

Edited by Neophyter

12 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Oh. Ok so i might be unlucky. Or there are more rare now. Was it one of the regular loot spots like before or a new spot? 

I found one last night in a house just outside Cherno on a chair. I also found an IV start kit in a shipping container which I thought was strange for an industrial area.

I've found them too but don't need one .the god of loot is a trickster and never gives you the one thing you most want lol 

• Like 1

U dont need one? Hmm so either u avoid night time or u not using a scope, Flashlight, hand Receiver, ect

21 minutes ago, Neophyter said:

U dont need one? Hmm so either u avoid night time or u not using a scope, Flashlight, hand Receiver, ect

Flashlight is pretty much all you NEED it for. Scopes work without a battery. Pso scope is quite a bit easier to see with a battery in, its quite faint without it. Never used a radio yet and don't really see the point of them unless you're on an RP server or you don't want to give your gamer tag to a random you've teamed up with. 

2 hours ago, Neophyter said:

M68 red dot dosent work without scope

M68 doesn't work with our without battery! It's still glitched and causes background blurring 

20 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

M68 doesn't work with our without battery! It's still glitched and causes background blurring 

What are you talking about its glitched and blurry...  that's exactly what I mean. that's how it looks  without a battery ffs. maybe you have never seen a proper working one but when I put a battery in,  i see the red dot, what do you definitely do not without, and the view is Sharp like it should be

Yes, I understand what the battery does. But there is also a glitch with that particular sight. It's the same glitch you get if you don't take the carry handle off the M4. So before you start swinging your handbag about, make sure you have the correct facts. 

I have. Which fact isnt correct? I said i wasn't talking about an bug with  the m68 i just  was talking about the difference for the scope with and without battery

I was explaining why I don't use that sight, because it's bugged. With or without a battery, it's bugged. So. I. Don't. Use. It. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy