remoz

How to place a tent in Stress Test branch version?

Hi,

i've a simple question: i can't find how to place a tent (i have a Civilian Medium Tent, blue)... With left mouse button activating the placing, but i don't know hot to confirm position then place it down! Key bindings on the options menu is crap and cant view/modify keys.

Many thanks you all,

bye

Remoz

Ok, sorry, i've placed with success, it's holding the left mouse button to place, and i've tried before posting here, but probably the place was not able to placing tent (in a woods near a trees), but no message or anything to notify me that the place was not suitable for tent placing.

Maybe a little bug to fix?

Thanks you,

bye

Remoz

I haven't gotten a tent yet but I did find a bear trap which while setting did use the precise placement.   The bear trap was transparent in areas where it could not be set but became opaque when it was in a suitable location.

• Like 1

Ok, thanks, i try next time to check if the same difference is for the tents too!

Remoz

Has the tent been fixed in stress test? Allowing you to place objects on uneven ground?

Just asking, because that was suppose to be fixed 2 yrs ago when hicks told us it would be.