Baty Alquawen

Xbox Update 02/11/2018

3 hours ago, Tittieboii said:

Yesterday face to face with 2 people used 3 full mags from a m4. We were basically standing still shooting at each other lighting each other up the close quarter combat need to be fixed like now

I would like this a million times if I could

• Like 1

things that need fixed fast.... Hit reg........frame drop.......player glitch (making their arms, legs and head disappear) ......guns not reloading pressing y.......

The most annoying thing about the DayZ community is this:

They complain about bugs and say the game needs fixing. They don't understand how difficult some bugs can be, and some have different levels of complexity, usually the worst ones are the most difficult.

The game then gets an update where some bugs are addressed and instead of saying thanks, they cry for new content! Just enjoy the damn game! If the devs rushed a load of new content just to please you, there would be loads of complaints that it doesnt work properly, it needs fixing then they would fix it and get moaned at for not adding anything new.....

Let them get on with it, some things take more time than others, but they will get round to it. At the end of it, we will have a great game to enjoy!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

No, I don't want to give you the full information, because we never did it. Players should find out by themselves, just turn on your console and discover. That's what DayZ is. 

This says it all for me.

Transparency? Nope.

Just lost a player, supporter, survivor? Yea.

"just turn on your console and discover." Lol

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

This says it all for me.

Transparency? Nope.

Just lost a player, supporter, survivor? Yea.

"just turn on your console and discover." Lol

The entire team behind this game is a joke... The joke's on us for forking over $40 to test their broken game. I'll still play it after they add a major content update and fix all the game breaking bugs... There are a handful of them... because conceptually this game is so fresh and interesting. But when they sell it to us without MOST of the features I was most excited about trying. ( i.e handcuffs, hands up (hold up), fishing, bows, camp sites, hold your breathe, ghillies, cloth dying, leather working, spray paint, more guns, more military clothing, cars,  and more) and there has been months without a single content update, I am losing hope. PC players waited 5 years for any update. They are rushing the game to get to 1.0 without adding any of the above features mentioned, and " plan to add them after the full release". I doubt it. They will take their cash and head out the back door, and if they don't, I'll get a nice content update when I hit the ripe age of 30...

• Beans 1

53 minutes ago, Angath05 said:

The most annoying thing about the DayZ community is this:

They complain about bugs and say the game needs fixing. They don't understand how difficult some bugs can be, and some have different levels of complexity, usually the worst ones are the most difficult.

The game then gets an update where some bugs are addressed and instead of saying thanks, they cry for new content! Just enjoy the damn game! If the devs rushed a load of new content just to please you, there would be loads of complaints that it doesnt work properly, it needs fixing then they would fix it and get moaned at for not adding anything new.....

Let them get on with it, some things take more time than others, but they will get round to it. At the end of it, we will have a great game to enjoy!

Let's be honest. The only people still playing this game in its current state, are people that only care to spend countless hours looting to never get into a fight, or players that are die hard fans of the concept, and are lying to themselves, desperately clinging onto the idea of " what this game could be". All of us who live life in reality realize that this game has fallen terribly short of what we dreamed  it would be. 

• Beans 3

17 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

The entire team behind this game is a joke... The joke's on us for forking over $40 to test their broken game. I'll still play it after they add a major content update and fix all the game breaking bugs... There are a handful of them... because conceptually this game is so fresh and interesting. But when they sell it to us without MOST of the features I was most excited about trying. ( i.e handcuffs, hands up (hold up), fishing, bows, camp sites, hold your breathe, ghillies, cloth dying, leather working, spray paint, more guns, more military clothing, cars,  and more) and there has been months without a single content update, I am losing hope. PC players waited 5 years for any update. They are rushing the game to get to 1.0 without adding any of the above features mentioned, and " plan to add them after the full release". I doubt it. They will take their cash and head out the back door, and if they don't, I'll get a nice content update when I hit the ripe age of 30...

Look at the response I got from the community manager. It's obvious she's just as annoyed as us lol.

What kind of dev doesn't release the full patch notes? Shit got me mind boggled. Last time I checked an update detailed what was in the update.

Guess i'm expecting waaaayyyyy too much from this dev and community manager. Standards?

Waited 5+ years to be apart of this. Took not even 3 months to say laterz. Be back in a year. Real shit. A year.

Gona try scum and rdr2.

13 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Let's be honest. The only people still playing this game in its current state, are people that only care to spend countless hours looting to never get into a fight, or players that are die hard fans of the concept, and are lying to themselves, desperately clinging onto the idea of " what this game could be". All of us who live life in reality realize that this game has fallen terribly short of what we dreamed  it would be. 

An what is wrong with that? Go around explore loot an avoid fights? Sounds right for me cause thats what dayz is about. SURVIFING.  An all the people that play it only for the pvp aspect an nothing else havent understand the concept of the game obviasly an might better return to counterstrike or battlegrounds. 

1 minute ago, Neophyter said:

An what is wrong with that? Go around explore loot an avoid fights? Sounds right for me cause thats what dayz is about. SURVIFING.  An all the people that play it only for the pvp aspect an nothing else havent understand the concept of the game obviasly an might better return to counterstrike or battlegrounds. 

But there is no surviving atm or anytime soon. If you're not pvp'n or rp'n, you're walking around chilling basically doing nothing.

4 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

But there is no surviving atm or anytime soon. If you're not pvp'n or rp'n, you're walking around chilling basically doing nothing.

Exactly! Disease isn't in... There is no challenge in "surviving" in this game as it stands. Terribly bleak once you've already explored the map and know the area. @Neophyter Farming simulator might be right up your alley lolol.

4 minutes ago, Neophyter said:

Yeah. True walking running goofing around with my buddys. Go for a hunt make an bbq XD

I will admit that is where most of my joy in this game has come from. Goofing around with my friends because we have lost sight on what we are even doing on the vastly empty world of Chernarus...

1 minute ago, Neophyter said:

Yeah. True walking running goofing around with my buddys. Go for a hunt make an bbq XD

I know. It's what my buddies and I have been doing. Did, I should say. 

5 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Exactly! Disease isn't in... There is no challenge in "surviving" in this game as it stands. Terribly bleak once you've already explored the map and know the area. @Neophyter Farming simulator might be right up your alley lolol.

Walking and hoarding simulator you mean lol.

I'm really confused, the updates are nice but my question is what is this reloading glitch and when is it going to be fixed?

1 hour ago, Maverick Lee said:

I have reset my console miltiple times but can still not see the servers. Any help is appreciated 

Clear your cache by the following steps. go to your network settings Advanced Settings MAC address delete  alternativ MAC address and the l console restarts., after that go to my games and apps and the update for the dayz should be there

Edited by Neophyter

Thank you for the update! As excited as I am for new content i am justgrateful that dayz is even on console. Those 4 years were grueling 

• Like 2

I will admit, ive given this game a break for about a month and half now to let time pass for new content and bug fixes. I see that with this game being a game preview, you all are updating it pretty often, which in some cases is a good thing, but only to the point to where you all can continue to say, "We are working on it." Everyone knows about the 8 long years this game has been stalled out on PC, and during the time with Chief Devs quitting and taking their money with them. So now we are left with whats left of the company that, in turn, actually want to complete this game, but doesn't seem you all want to deal with the needy gridy updates or the raging fans. It's understandable, because why not get the easy stuff out of the way first, being that the studio team is pretty small even compared to BlueHole studio. It sucks that what's left of Behemia, is stuck with having to complete an 8 year old, long past due game, and having to deal with the raging players wondering where you all have been all this time.

The point I'm stating here is that, your all ready dealing with plenty of upset players wondering why this game disappeared, then suddenly out of no where, its released 2 days after it gets announced for game preview? In my opinion, that was probably the biggest mistake you made, because now that the console players, who have been wishing they could get a taste of this survival game for the long 8 years of waiting and watching Twitch streamers play it, are now wanting to devour this game and savor every moment they can get.

I understand part of survival is to explore and learn all the new snags and tricks in the game, but it's obvious that this is not going to be the average survival game due to the massive hardships your company has went through, and also inflicting on people who waited.....ill repeat, WAITED, 8 YEARS to finally play YOUR zombie survival game. Its surprising this many people grasped this game with open arms when your announced it, and you should probably be more grateful about it.

Your update notes will continue to get ridiculed by players in these forums because they want every detail to every fix for a game they decided to buy after waiting this long to invest in you and the game. We all payed $40 to see this long awaited game finally come to life and to support your studio team in the middle of this Beta/Game preview and help see it to the end. So the least that could be done is give ACTUAL detailed update notes so we ALL can understand the full extent of your work being put into the game, and then people may just finally start giving your guys a bit more patients and credit for what your are and trying to accomplish.

The odds have been stacked against you Behemia, you announced your game for console, so now you need to deal with us players/customers who have been waiting TOO long for this type of game to evolve into something we all are trying to support you for. All I believe this community is asking in return, is for more detailed patch notes, and obviously a bit more focus on the type of bugs that have obviously been game breaking material. 

2 months in now. If you don't have the man power to get too deep with the major bugs, all we ask is to be updated and to keep us informed on getting the major problems fixed. Ask for help with videos or whatever else needed. I believe there are plenty of experienced community dwellers here that would love to help keep the forums up to date and active with the latest news and notes for the players to calm down with. Feel free to possibly recruit the best ones that can start helping with keeping the forum riots to a minimum. Can we start seeing possibly a little more courtesy to your player base Behemia?

(P.S. To all the 'Beta Justice Warriors' out there that are continuously bashing these forum threads with the same statement, "Its a BETA!" I wonder if you ever thought of how long you are willing to continue to make the same statement to people who give honest feedback? Have you all been making the same statement for the past 8 years for this game? Stop accepting everything that is handed to you. Its sad that games are going in reverse with including as little content as possible, and people like you are accepting it. You are supporting gamers and Devs to do as little as they want to push out a game because they feel, no matter how bad the game, people are still going to buy and play. Once this stops, we all as a gaming community can start thriving with some pretty bad azz games!)

On 30/10/2018 at 3:13 PM, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you today - 0.63.149255.

Please keep in mind that this is NOT the current Stress Test version from PC including vehicles and base building, it still needs more testing. We also changed a server time, a night is now shorter.

Fixed:

• Player stuck in the login queue after console update
  • Massive FPS drop when scoping in big cities - improved
  • Favorite filters can corrupt navigation in server list screen
  • Description block text in Options on XBOX ONE X is too small
  • Quick bar in the tutorial picture
  • Canceling logout timer using B eventually kicks you out of the server after 15 seconds

Added:

• Player invite button 

If you find any bug just make a ticket here, please.

Also holding breath and while prone still cant see through the pso scope you say you want us to tell you about bugs in game but your not fixing them, that pso scope glitch been the same since release on the ak, dont know if it was certain servers last night but it did feel glitchy never felt right at all, just give a little bit of what we want would be good guys thanks. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DXMIMZY said:

all we ask is to be updated and to keep us informed    ...  // ...  the studio team is pretty small even compared to BlueHole studio   ..//..    [etc etc]  

Hey DXMIMZY  friend - nearly EVERY statement of FACT you make there is FALSE..  you ought to get you FACTS straight before you start proposing solutions and rabble rousing - starting with the size of BI and going on from there.. if you spent ten minutes checking you could easily find that BI has above 300 employees across 5 studios and is currently the largest Indie game maker (and producer) on the planet - so there doesn't seem much point in talking through WHAT'S HAPPENING with someone like yourself who invents history from rag-picking and licking at  the chewed-over scatter of upchucked  half-digested gossip and rumor. You don't even understand the slanders, the supporters, the company, the "fanboys" the history (wow - you know nothing)  ..    Get your FACTS right first, dude, then come back and discuss them. Nice try, but your rant scores VERY low. You got all your facts wrong, starting with the guff about Bohemia Interactive staff and Blue Hole studio and going on from there  ..   Don't go into politics you wont make it.

Do some research. Then come back and make your point. THEN lay down your facts and make your criticism. Try reading back through this blog - Everything you got FACTUALLY WRONG is already stated here correctly in black and white by several players with  different points of view, as well as BI staff.   Organize your brain,  line up your FACTS - THEN you can agree or disagree and make your point.    Read and learn.  Do some research <good grief>.

xxp

Edited by pilgrim*
~
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Hey DXMIMZY  friend - nearly EVERY statement of FACT you make there is FALSE..  you ought to get you FACTS straight before you start proposing solutions and rabble rousing - starting with the size of BI and going on from there.. if you spent ten minutes checking you could easily find that BI has above 300 employees across 5 studios and is currently the largest Indie game maker (and producer) on the planet - so there doesn't seem much point in talking through WHAT'S HAPPENING with someone like yourself who invents history from rag-picking and licking at  the chewed-over scatter of upchucked  half-digested gossip and rumor. You don't even understand the slanders, the supporters, the company, the "fanboys" the history (wow - you know nothing)  ..    Get your FACTS right first, dude, then come back and discuss them. Nice try, but your rant scores VERY low. You got all your facts wrong, starting with the guff about Bohemia Interactive staff and Blue Hole studio and going on from there  ..   Don't go into politics you wont make it.

Do some research. Then come back and make your point. THEN lay down your facts and make your criticism. Try reading back through this blog - Everything you got FACTUALLY WRONG is already stated here correctly in black and white by several players with  different points of view, as well as BI staff.   Organize your brain,  line up your FACTS - THEN you can agree or disagree and make your point.    Read and learn.  Do some research <good grief>.

xxp

I already knew that what i had stated was going to strike a nerve with some of you "fanboys" in the community. Play the Shining White Knight all you want to. It doesn't change the fact that the game had been stalled for way too long and its way over due on so many levels. 300+ employees? And they can't even get the basics completed before deciding to push out a game? Its a joke. Facts or Rumors, it doesn't matter, because the problem still stands that they made players wait and now are nit picking the crap out of the game and the player base is seriously tired of it. Keep lying to yourself that "Everything will be just fine." for the next couple of years, while the rest of us are having a blast on Fallout 76 and Surviving the wasteland. If the company doesn't care about how to properly detail their problems to the players, then why should players care about the game? Trust me, I could care less about politics because all it leads to is crooks who use "facts" as your form of justifying the problems that still stand in front of us. Facts or Rumors, Behemia still has to deal with the same problem. You can shout "Facts" all day bro, just shows how much your willing to avoid the actual problems in the development of this game.

• Like 1

Just because they may have 300+ members in their studio, doesn't mean 300+ members are working on this game dude. Stop blinding yourself by raging on people who actually want to see improvement made on a game they had looked forward to, and you can also stop patting game devs heads and telling them that everything they do is ok like a little child. These are the reasons why games today get screwed up so much because of 'justifications" from players like you who have no intent on helping the game improve.

• Like 1

@Man Parts 241 @Cookster1234 @xtyredx @McPhorce @BATTLEAXXE and plenty more players in these forums all have clear statements why they have either stopped playing, the bugs that have been stated since day one again, Again, and OVER and OVER AGAIN! or how we have not been given proper details, even though we payed in our support by $40 to help beta test this game. Its one thing for updates and bugs to take time. That's understandable, but its different when the testing players are listing all the bugs, and obviously speak of whats most important to be focused on, and they are seemingly getting ignored for misc problems that can surely wait. This may hint why players still complain about the problems in the game, because we are all left hindered to understand what is being worked on and whats on hold when none of the full details in patch notes or anything else for that matter is given. All im asking from them is to start showing a bit more hospitality and a little less attitude toward a community that has every right to be upset for the past 8 years. Just like a long lost father that leaves their kid, then 8 years later, they suddenly think everything is fine and want to be a "Father" to them again. Hell nah! Explanation will be demanded and soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

8 hours ago, DXMIMZY said:

Facts or Rumors, it doesn't matter,  ..  Explanation will be demanded and soon.     [etc etc etc etc etc ]

Where did I say "everything will be just fine? "
Check my posts in the past.
You joined 2 months ago so you missed .. er .. "8 years" <cough>  of the discussion and argument and you missed most ALL of the FACTS.
Except the factoids you twist for your own purpose.
Quit with the demagogue crap, you ain't no leader. You don't make it.
You; dude, do 3x week Live stream with 5+ followers on Twitch & Mixer.. gimme a break. You ain't no journalist. You need content, you don't hack it.
This is advice from one technically qualified, paperwork signed, time-served, specialist PR, journalist, programmer, researcher, gamer and writer, speaking to ... a hopeful journalist/streamer
- What I said is << You rant shows GREAT IGNORANCE - Learn To READ >> 

Jeez Criz man, a baseline rule is -  If you Don't Know, Admit it or Don't Let it Show

xxP

Edited by pilgrim*
did @xtyredx qiut already? He only joined 2 DAYS ago... LOL
  • Like 1