Baty Alquawen

Xbox Update 02/11/2018

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you today - 0.63.149255.

Please keep in mind that this is NOT the current Stress Test version from PC including vehicles and base building, it still needs more testing. We also changed a server time, a night is now shorter.

Fixed:

• Player stuck in the login queue after console update
  • Massive FPS drop when scoping in big cities - improved
  • Favorite filters can corrupt navigation in server list screen
  • Description block text in Options on XBOX ONE X is too small
  • Quick bar in the tutorial picture
  • Canceling logout timer using B eventually kicks you out of the server after 15 seconds

Added:

• Player invite button 

If you find any bug just make a ticket here, please.

• Thanks 3
  • Beans 1

Ok...a step in the right direction.

How short is night?

Changed rain time aswell?

When will we get server name/number added so we can see it once we connected? (Online > players)

Edit*

Server name is now added ??

Edited by bent.toe

On 30/10/2018 at 3:13 PM, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you today - 0.63.149255.

Please keep in mind that this is NOT the current Stress Test version from PC including vehicles and base building, it still needs more testing. We also changed a server time, a night is now shorter.

Fixed:

• Player stuck in the login queue after console update
  • Massive FPS drop when scoping in big cities - improved
  • Favorite filters can corrupt navigation in server list screen
  • Description block text in Options on XBOX ONE X is too small
  • Quick bar in the tutorial picture
  • Canceling logout timer using B eventually kicks you out of the server after 15 seconds

Added:

• Player invite button 

If you find any bug just make a ticket here, please.

Thank you but could do with adding some stuff now just a little to keep us going 

• Like 2

If they could just get the rope, duct-tape and handcuffs working so we can tie people up then I would see it as a _very_ large step in the right direction.

Less KoS and more interactions.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 2

Can we please have a general release date for stress tests or even the big update for new weapons, cars, tents, etc? We the people who play this game need release dates and new items and features to remain playing the game. Otherwise people just stop playing all together due to lack of knowledge of when new features will be added. 

• Like 2

So basically an update for nothing agen I love how this is slowly getting updated with absolute shit no one cares about inviting people we can joIn the server together get something substantial in the game because me and a lot of people are loosing interest very fast 

• Like 4

Smh. Lol. Wtf.

Shorter nights? How shorter? Ten minutes shorter? 5? 30 seconds?

What kind of patch notes are these? You don't even give us the full information / details. How am I suppose to keep following and supporting this game and its development when every update is jam packed full of bullshit and missing information?!

I want to play this game. I want to love it. Caress it and hold it close to my bussom. Losing hope quick.

Text too small? Glad to see what's "priority" in ya'lls eyes.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Smh. Lol. Wtf.

Shorter nights? How shorter? Ten minutes shorter? 5? 30 seconds?

What kind of patch notes are these? You don't even give us the full information / details. How am I suppose to keep following and supporting this game and its development when every update is jam packed full of bullshit and missing information?!

I want to play this game. I want to love it. Caress it and hold it close to my bussom. Losing hope quick.

Text too small? Glad to see what's "priority" in ya'lls eyes.

No, I don't want to give you the full information, because we never did it. Players should find out by themselves, just turn on your console and discover. That's what DayZ is. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, marshall187 said:

Any idea on when the servers will be back up and running

They are online. 

Just now, Baty Alquawen said:

They are online. 

Not for me. The list is blank. Any tips other than try turning it off and on

19 minutes ago, marshall187 said:

Not for me. The list is blank. Any tips other than try turning it off and on

Hard reset your console, it should help.

Yesterday face to face with 2 people used 3 full mags from a m4. We were basically standing still shooting at each other lighting each other up the close quarter combat need to be fixed like now

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Super4ndy90 said:

Still no servers done multiple hard restarts any idea what's wrong?  

After you do the hard reset, select the “manage game” option under DayZ. You should see an available update.

Not sure why some of these patches need to be manually downloaded.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the patch info.

Very happy to see the scope issue has been improved. That one was game breaking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

No, I don't want to give you the full information, because we never did it. Players should find out by themselves, just turn on your console and discover. That's what DayZ is. 

On this days the people wants all on your hands...

Good for no give all the information and put people searching four ourselves..

Edited by Loonblade

The game is unplayable... Hit reg. is absolutely broken. Frames dropping to 3 per second. No new weapons or features added since release... DeadZ. I'll come back in 4 years when they've added handcuffs and a hold your breathe function... Or for another more competent company to make a title with the same concept and better follow through...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

The game is unplayable... Hit reg. is absolutely broken. Frames dropping to 3 per second. No new weapons or features added since release... DeadZ. I'll come back in 4 years when they've added handcuffs and a hold your breathe function... Or for another more competent company to make a title with the same concept and better follow through...

In the meantime Red Dead Redemption 2 is absolutely stunning. Days of content and forest to get lost in.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

In the meantime Red Dead Redemption 2 is absolutely stunning. Days of content and forest to get lost in.

GOTY!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nayte said:

GOTY!

I've put in countless hours of time into it and realized I've only explored 2/3 of the map. Mad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Then don't tell us anything if that's you perspective. It's really is frustrating. Like many others have said. I love the game and played a lot but since we have red dead 2, you got to step up you game to keep any substantial player base. Please, if your going to fix bugs, FIX THE GAME BREAKING ONES!!!!! my god

Edited by bandito6000
  • Like 2