Sign in to follow this  
VVolf10

Random issue with sprinting

Has anyone noticed a random issue where you cant sprint or jump after moving things around in inventory or picking up random food? Since the update its happened to me a few times and I notice that it seems to start after moving things around in my inventory or picking up some apples. I don't travel with to much stuff and today I picked up a few apples and a magazine before going on a walk to another area and I noticed that all of a sudden i could not sprint or jump, but yet the bar at the bottom right was only 1/4 full and I was fine earlier. Just happened again tonight. it was fine and I picked up a can of peaches  and some ammo, moved some things around in inventory and again all of a sudden I could not sprint or jump. I even dropped some things from inventory to see what would happen and still cant jump or sprint, so I think it may be some type of inventory bug.

Here is my current inventory amounts:

Backpack 56 of 80 slots

Vest 14 of 35 slots

Pants 5/20 slots

Jacket 14/18 slots

And as I said I was fine and I really have not picked up much except some food here and there. I don't understand whats going on?

I also notice if I keep hitting jump my character starts to sway back and fourth and breathing heavy like he is jumping, but no jumping animation and toady i was getting him to half jump, so I think its some kind of bug, but not sure what it could be.

Update: I dropped some stiff and picked it back up again while organizing it and issue fixed, so it seems that sometimes my inventory is getting glitched.

Edited by VVolf10

Yep, happens all the time for me.

Also...crashes often in inventory when i'm moving things. A freez and i'm forced to restart the game.

The last part to me sounds like you're wet. Upon becoming wet, you will be much heavier therefore not having as much stamina. Also inventory space has nothing to do with stamina, it's all about weight. You could have a full alice bag of all "Under 0.25kg" items and still be able to run, but you could have a school bag filled with "Over 1kg" items such as mushrooms and not be able to run or jump. I think it's just a coincidence that you're becoming over encumbered while moving items around in your backpack. Because that swaying back and fourth while trying to jump or run is exactly what happens to me when I'm close to becoming over encumbered and I get wet.

Sign in to follow this