Man Parts 241

Fix the day night cycle!

6 hour days. Keep daylight savings.

It'll be about 3:30-3:45 minutes of night and the rest daylight. Way better than what? 5 hours?

That's 1 full moon a week.

Thoughts?

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

I tend to agree...it's a tad too much really.

Darkness AND rain for a couple of hours is discouraging. Even switching server and it's the same thing. A third server and it's no rain...but pitch black.

Don't get me wrong..i love day/night cycle and weather effects. Just would like to see the sun and a clear sky a bit more often.

On 28.10.2018 at 12:48 AM, bent.toe said:

I tend to agree...it's a tad too much really.

Darkness AND rain for a couple of hours is discouraging. Even switching server and it's the same thing. A third server and it's no rain...but pitch black.

Don't get me wrong..i love day/night cycle and weather effects. Just would like to see the sun and a clear sky a bit more often.

Did u tried turning lights off ? I always play in a dark room, tv being the only real light source.... Everything fine for me.

1 hour ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Did u tried turning lights off ? I always play in a dark room, tv being the only real light source.... Everything fine for me.

?

32 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

?

Other light sources such as the sun etc can have a bad impact when playing. DayZ itself isnt really pitch black, cause i can see everything just fine and my tv settings 4 example is the same as always.

Tbh i dont know what the problem for alot ppl really are.

Edit : Oops didnt want to quote u, im sry

Edited by xhardcorefishx

3 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Even with light in my room it's just fine for me. Ionno why it's so dark for others.

Hate having to find a daytime server because my home server is pitch black all the time. I'll pay for a private server at 1.0... There's your monetization, BI xp

Please address this. The rainy nights take up all the the 2nd shift gamers. Since update I have yet to be able to find and play on a sunny dry server and believe me I have hopped and hopped etc....