bearjew1101

Does anyone know where to find a SVD since last update ?

Has anyone found a svd at all since the last patch ? Been searching for a few days now and not a sniff of a heli crash , let alone the rifle .are they even in game still??? Can anybody chime in , if they’ve managed to find one ????

many thanks 

Going on a heli run as soon as I get done making coffee and rolling up. Bbl to post my findings... if any.

Ok mate , let us know if you find anything . I spent the last three days looking for one , with no luck . Good luck though mate . 

Edited by bearjew1101
  • Sad 1

Not even sure if chopper crash sites are in after update. No one seems to of found any since.

STILL yet to get myself an SVD :(

4 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Not even sure if chopper crash sites are in after update. No one seems to of found any since.

STILL yet to get myself an SVD :(

Overrated. Same gun as the AKM, longer barrel, 10 shot mag, can't attach east suppresser. I'd rather have the AKM.

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2018 at 5:32 PM, bearjew1101 said:

Ok mate , let us know if you find anything . I spent the last three days looking for one , with no luck . Good luck though mate . 

Been looking since. Nada

• Thanks 1

We had a group of 7 spread out and check every spawn known to us on the map in under 2 hours we did this on 3 different servers 2 hours per conclusion.... your more likely to find Bigfoot

• Haha 1

Ok any ideas where I can find Bigfoot ?And will I need the SVD to kill it ?

Edited by Mr squizzer
  • Haha 2

as of right now i strongly doubt you can find a svd or anything else that exclusively spawns in a crash sight atm they had to have done something with the last update that stopped them from spawning 

47 minutes ago, Mr squizzer said:

Ok in that case I’m going fishing for the lock ness monster 

No fishing as that’s just an unnecessary flavour to the core DayZ experience apparently according to the last status report. 

• Sad 1