Sign in to follow this  
Targaryen42

These Stress Tests!

They are getting better and better and more and more updates and animation reworks are getting great! i can see my character land hard with both palms on the ground. thats awesome. 

With this 1 Gig update!!! i was on a stress test server, i got into a firefight with 2 people, got behind cover and shot the first guy after a brief fight. then i turned my gun on the gunman above me in the comms tower...take a shot only for it to not work! at first i thought it was a bug! but then i pressed R again, and nothing...but then i held R and i had to unjam the gun and the animation for it was so cool! very very cool guys. VERY COOL. it added so much more to the game and in that fire fight...anyway.. i did the cry for help animation and the guy waved at me... we communicated with the awesome new lean function and then i unjammed my gun and put 2 shots in him. it was a good fight. 

Thank you devs! i have to say...OUTSTANDING job on the audio and the acoustics..when i fire a shot i can hear the echo down a field...nicely done. when i take shots from far distances..i hear the bullet breaking the sound barrier..and then the blast from the barrel....NICELY DONE!!!

I bought this game when Dayz Standalone was released back during christmas..and it seems the bare bones of this game will be done by christmas but holy shit team...amazing job on the engine...people can keep their BR and fortnight games....this is a job VERY WELL DONE! 

• Beans 2