bent.toe

Night!! It's so scary

1 minute ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

I'm not lol'ing at you wasting my time which I highly value. You don't know whats real anymore and I can't engage on this low and warped of a level so I'm putting you on my ignore list.

OK, well you're clearly so far up your own arse you lost sight of reality a long time a ago. The superiority complex you seem to have developed by spending too many years moaning in forums has perhaps jaded your judgement on a number of things. Advice... try getting your life in some sort of perspective. 

Hay bent.toe

let me know if you need a team mate. 

I thought the same thing.

the whole time I was waiting for the wolfs to eat me.

grnViper22

On 10/30/2018 at 3:37 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

OK, well you're clearly so far up your own arse you lost sight of reality a long time a ago. The superiority complex you seem to have developed by spending too many years moaning in forums has perhaps jaded your judgement on a number of things. Advice... try getting your life in some sort of perspective. 

Cautious, he’s one of those keyboard ninjas.  They’re extremely tough and should not be trifled with.  You’re lucky he ignored you because they attack by typing in web forums!

• Haha 2

Yeah I have a torch, but I took my  rucksack off next to a tree so that I could go loot a small town for specific items but then noticed my rucksack was glitched in the tree branch above and couldn't access it at all, so had to run around in the dark looking for an axe so that I could cut down the tree and get my rucksack back,

Once I did that there was a lot of shooting in the town so ran without the torch on to avoid being spotted in the dark, but yeah its quite scary looting a town in the dark and then the shooting starts lol.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:31 PM, bent.toe said:

You know what i miss though.. street lights in the cities. Would be awesome. 

Maybe there will be an option to get the power working...just like a battery for the PA system and those speakers.

That would be very cool, and it would have to take like 6 or more car batteries to light a large city.

2 hours ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

That would be very cool, and it would have to take like 6 or more car batteries to light a large city.

Yeah! Imagine that..ha!

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Yeah! Imagine that..ha!

That's a big part of this game that I enjoy, thinking of cool things like this that they could implement (but probably won't I know) or coming up with fun things to do with what is currently available in game. I see a lot of complaints on what isn't in the Xbox version but personally I haven't scratched the surface of what this game offers just in it's preview form. I've followed Dayz from inception on the Arma mod for PC and quite honestly, like most, couldn't afford to put the money into a decent gaming PC that could run it at the time. Loving what the team has done with this game for console and I look forward to play it every chance I get.