bent.toe

Night!! It's so scary

Try walk out in the woods with a flashlight.....alone.

That is some intense shit

"The appearance of night time is just a matter of server settings, not a missing feature. Right now, servers are starting at 9 AM server time and running until 2 PM before restarting at 9 AM. We will change the server settings eventually to share the darker side of DayZ with you... but be warned, it's going to be really dark"

Edited by bent.toe

5 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

So im guessing we got tge update and it has more than what was posted?

Yes...i'm stocking up on eeeeverything now.

Love the 90 sec ban between server change.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

This is what was said in the status update:

Night time?

The appearance of night time is just a matter of server settings, not a missing feature. Right now, servers are starting at 9 AM server time and running until 2 PM before restarting at 9 AM. We will change the server settings eventually to share the darker side of DayZ with you... but be warned, it's going to be really dark.

I guess "eventually" could mean right now. Not complaining 

Haha, he's not wrong, night time is working now, was in a server where was night and raining.

There are new sounds too, now you can owls at night and such.

2 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

Wait... is night time a thing now ?

And it's scary as hell

• Like 1

You know what i miss though.. street lights in the cities. Would be awesome. 

Maybe there will be an option to get the power working...just like a battery for the PA system and those speakers.

I didn't play for a while now, did they change night in Experimental? I saw that there were some drastic improvements on nighttime according to SR.

There is no rain all the time , The moon appears in the south by reference ... 

Edited by Loonblade

I noticed that on all European servers the time of day is one. but the weather is different. Rain, clear sky, cloudy sky. Thanks to the developers for the continued support of the game. You are inspired to play again.

P.s. frightened wild boars in the dark yesterday)

10 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Is it always raining? Lol

It was dark, not pitch black like some are making it to be.

I had clear nights with the moon illuminating the surroundings.

I played on a server that went from dark to real fucking dark an hour later.

Also..depends on where you are obviously.

3 minutes ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Night time is garbage right now. Stop being fan boys because you're ruining it for everyone else. Look at the big picture...

What, stop enjoying the game just because you don't like it? Enjoying the game doesn't make us fanboys

54 minutes ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Night time is garbage right now. Stop being fan boys because you're ruining it for everyone else. Look at the big picture...

I been critizing BI a lot...but when they do good i'm the first to praise.

2 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

OMG , Whine, Whine, Whine.

I guess every other opinion then yours is just garbage.

Maybe you should find another game that makes you happy.

12 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Ночное время - это мусор прямо сейчас. Прекратите быть мальчиками-поклонниками, потому что вы разрушаете их для всех остальных. Посмотрите на общую картину ...

night time - just space)))relax and have fun

I have been able to experience a sunset, a sunrise, one clear moon lit night and multiple rainy nights.

Last night I was finding flashlights EVERYWHERE, but not one single battery, this loot spawn system can be very frustrating at times.

3 hours ago, john garcia said:

I have been able to experience a sunset, a sunrise, one clear moon lit night and multiple rainy nights.

Last night I was finding flashlights EVERYWHERE, but not one single battery, this loot spawn system can be very frustrating at times.

Lol those DayZ gods! Last night I found three torches and multiple batteries within minutes of spawning into a night server. It looks so cool running around with a torch, every time I suddenly run into a scarecrow my heart stops! But yeah, I'm having the same issue with burlap at the moment, been carrying rope for two days without finding any burlap. Finally decide to drop the rope and then find burlap in the next village! 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

On 10/25/2018 at 1:01 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

What, stop enjoying the game just because you don't like it? Enjoying the game doesn't make us fanboys

sqfraA2.png

Your name says you're a fanboy, literally your name is DayZDayZFanboy...I mean you can't make this stuff up.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

14 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

sqfraA2.png

Your name says you're a fanboy, literally your name is DayZDayZFanboy...I mean you can't make this stuff up.

Lol, yeah, I am an unashamed fanboy! Seriously though, there was an element of sarcasm when choosing my forum name, as I do in other forums for other games. Not sure why it said DayZ twice though, not intentional. Think I pressed something too many times on my darn phone. 

On 10/25/2018 at 1:01 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

5 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Lol, yeah, I am an unashamed fanboy! Seriously though, there was an element of sarcasm when choosing my forum name, as I do in other forums for other games. Not sure why it said DayZ twice though, not intentional. Think I pressed something too many times on my darn phone. 

I'm not lol'ing at you wasting my time which I highly value. You don't know whats real anymore and I can't engage on this low and warped of a level so I'm putting you on my ignore list.

• Haha 1