Tyler Tee H C

Will there be ...

In the full release will there be any AI missions ? I kind of remember Airdrops with AI characters who try to protect said drop?????

We desperately need something to get on with if we are choosing to play safe avoiding Bandits, Cannibals and Ghosters. 

Thanks in advance.

Not in the base game.
Those where basically mods of the mod, so your memory is partially correct.

• Thanks 2

Nope Base games not gonna have loads of dayz mod functions, hell it's not gonna even have loads of 0.62 functions lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Got to depend on in-game community and groups for fun and content outside of PvP at the moment. 

Not an excuse for the lack of things to do, but maybe a solution to the problem for now.

Beta or 1.0 release whichever you prefer will have basic base building and two ground vehicles but that's all. No helicopter until after full release, no other weapons, no vaulting or climbing potentially ever. But atleast we will get beard growth , weapon drawing animation and a proper surrender emote atleast so maybe bandits can rob rather than flat out kill people. 

• Haha 1

If you already have paid for the PC version will you have to pay for the Xbox?

Or is this like Sea of Thieves where you pay once for both.

Thanks

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, Tyler Tee H C said:

So no real end game then ? No wonder people are just KOS.

Damn shame that. Thanks for replying guys. 

Its the server hoppers that are causing problems, taking all the guns and burying them.
Its like whoever can rape the server fastest, then bury it, pathetic, take out the burying stuff, it just encourages the selfish to server hop...
As to an end game, I should imagine they will add stuff nearing the games release, its been a long time in the making, so, like the pc players, we will have to be patient.

1 hour ago, oldson said:

Its the server hoppers that are causing problems, taking all the guns and burying them.
Its like whoever can rape the server fastest, then bury it, pathetic, take out the burying stuff, it just encourages the selfish to server hop...
As to an end game, I should imagine they will add stuff nearing the games release, its been a long time in the making, so, like the pc players, we will have to be patient.

Were getting 1shotgun, basic base building and two ground vehicles in full release in q1 or q2 2019. Games going into 1.0 release on PC so will officially be beta and out of early access on steam. All the other promised features for 1.0 like vaulting and climbing, 20+ weapons and attachments, loads of items, limb fractures, helicopter, fishing etc etc will be coming after what we on console would call a 'full release' now :( . PC people are quite p*ssed off, can't say I blame them. 

So I guess it's gonna be a considerable length of time till we see a big content update.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Thanks 1

Yeah a lot of the hardcore community seem VERY pissed with that latest Status report. I will need to read the full thing thoroughly but was really embarrassing for me today when I was helping a noob learn the ropes and it got really tedious when the answer to his question was. “That’s not in the game yet, but hopefully will be.”  I was really trying to sell it but it really seemed like every question he asked that appeared to be the best response and I really noticed how many times I was having to say it. 

So is it a Running Sim then ? Er ... Yeah, kind of. LMAO.