philippj

CFTools Cloud - Manage & control your game servers

Everything works great except for one thing.  Anyone logging in can't get in.  Client side in the community tab under "Mods" section it says "Available mods 3"  then "0" then "Unrecognized mods 1" (3/0/1).  In the OmegaManager start screen it has the mod number listed followed by "L".  Anyone logging in gets the dreaded "Warning (0x00040074 etc... Client has a mod which is not on the server etc...)".  Mods and keys are in their respective places and the omega.cfg has the mods there.  Can anyone help?

Edited by starkvix

useing that tool can get you ban from all server DAYZ and arma look out scamer

i build the same tool free use it on your computer dont send your info to anyone 

+ he lag your server look at FPS on the server with the mod and without the mod 

he controll your server he have admin in your server 2 

what ever you do dont use it you will give CFtool full acss to your server 

Edited by Israeli-Sniper
  • Like 1

Introduction of Context Actions / Dynamic Actions

The release of GameLabs v1.81 introduced dynamic actions that allow mod developers to embed custom actions into their mods, which are then available through the CFTools Cloud web interface.

With these options, you can not only better interact with dynamic content from the live map, but also manage your server with custom actions to your liking. We have also introduced a new set of standard features that allow vanilla servers to easily access base systems, such as manipulating weather and time.

To allow team members to use dynamic actions, a new "Use Dynamic GameLabs Actions" permission has been introduced and can be found under "Servers". Static actions still retain their current permission, even if they have been implemented as dynamic actions.

A minimal example of how mod authors can implement these actions has been posted on the GameLabs GitHub page, available at https://github.com/CFToolsGameLabs/game-plugin-dayz/tree/master/examples/dynamic_actions.

than you please stats if standard installation of GameLabs used with CG Cloud needs to be server side, client side or both? 
all i want is to collect server logs and player logs. 

22 hours ago, BaxterHorn said:

than you please stats if standard installation of GameLabs used with CG Cloud needs to be server side, client side or both? 
all i want is to collect server logs and player logs. 

Installing GameLabs as server side mod is sufficient for normal log collection.

great tool to use, 

Any thoughts on a phone app platform, I can open it in the internet browser, but it isn't as nice to use via a smartphone. 

Sometimes there are days where I don't get to computer. 

I requested my data to be removed from CFTools and now I cant even join community servers that use CFTools.. Absolutely ridiculous.  I think a lawsuit could certainly have legal claim.

• Sad 1