philippj

CFTools Cloud - Manage & control your game servers

ℹ️ This is an advertisement for a paid service.

white.png

CFTools Cloud - Manage & control your game servers

The most sophisticated platform for your game servers. Scalable, flexible and highly available. Supported by the cloud.

Software for game server operators

CFTools Cloud is the next evolution in game server administration. Cloud powered, highly flexible and easily adaptable. CFTools Cloud is here to save you valuable time in your day to day admin operations and enable you to fully take control of your game server.

features.png

Start now for free on CFTools.Cloud

Edited by philippj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

OmegaManager

The OmegaManager is a software to automate your DayZ server experience. It automatically deploys, runs, watches, restarts and updates your server.

More information including setup instructions can be found at https://wiki.cftools.de/display/CFTOOL/OmegaManager

Edited by philippj
  • Beans 1

Personal experience after being with CFTools for about 4 weeks now:

- Very intuitive, easy to configure.
- stable, only had 1 minor downtime (2 minutes) in 4 weeks.
- we love the export functions (e.g. banlists).
- ban list sharing is a great way to fight the bad guys!
- Live View and Log Tracking makes administration easy - more time to spend with our community.

Feel free to message me privately if you have any questions or concerns!

DanZ | DAYZCORE
https://dayzcore.com

Small feedback also from our side

• CFTool makes administration more bearable.
  • Working with countless lists can now be done with just a few clicks.
  • Fast support, especially in emergencies.
  • Clear overview of chat logs.
  • Easily sort out players by viewing steam profiles with important information (e.g. VAC ban).
  • Better management of multiple severs
  • Easier handling of server settings (e.g. restart)

Kleines Feedback auch von unserer Seite

• Das CFTool erleichtert das administrieren ungemein.
  • Im gegensatz zu früher mit den unzähligen pflegen der Listen ist nun alles in nur wenigen klicks möglich
  • Schneller Support in Notfällen lässt einen nicht alleine dastehen.
  • Klare Übersicht der Chat-Logs
  • Einfaches Aussortieren der Problemfälle über einsicht auf VAC-Ban etc.
  • Einfache Bedienung der Servereinstellungen

DaViDeK

https://world-of-dayz.de/forum/

Edited by DaViDeK112
  • Beans 1

Might be a wierd question but What the hell does it do?
I can login with my steam Id and then what?

20 minutes ago, kaspar rave said:

Might be a wierd question but What the hell does it do?
I can login with my steam Id and then what?

This is a server admin tool only. It does not offer ingame functionality like spawning of items, spectating etc.

Most features are listed on the flyer in the left lower corner. To acquire a service you have to log in to the CFNetwork, go to "Products", go to "Omega" and click "Acquire".

Added OmegaSC. Primarily focused on Omega users but should be more stable & informative then a basic batch script to non Omega users.

We use this on our servers and love the fact you can automatically convert the new bi guid thing to a steam id and the vac ban filter to keep the dodgy players away

• Beans 1

Omega compatible server plugins:

- BetterAirdrop 

BetterAirdrop sends a plane after a given initial time or interval. The start position is random. It selects a random airdrop location from a defined location pool.
Link: https://github.com/cf-tools/omega-scripts/blob/master/betterairdrop.c
Compatibility: [Requires OmegaSC] Plugin events to live feed & Plugin events to server log

26 minutes ago, MarDeGra said:

what am I doing wrong?

7bVuDVQbgKA.jpg

OmegaSC just offers additional functionality. You still have to set your service up via the configuration page. 

If you have any further questions please use one of the official channels (SupportCenter & Discord or private forum message). This thread is only meant to be an "advertisement".

New OmegaSC version 0.22 has been released including detection for every possible server crash.

Omega has been enhanced by brand new e-mail alerts, geo-blocking and fully customizable kick messages.

OmegaSC version 0.32 has been release including a lot of updates including and a persistence recovery mode.

Omega has been enhanced with various features including hived whitelisting.

OmegaSC version v0.45 offers further improvements to the recovery system and additional RPT parsing

Omega now is DayZ 1.0 compatible

This is a brilliant tool thanks @philippj it made setting up a server very easy.

Also anyone trying to use the web interface make sure you get your service id and service api key save them in the settings on your local config page.

Then when you can connect and join the game and can see your server in dzsalauncher.

You have to go back to the web interface click configuration inside the rcon details input your ip, port (your game port) and password click test connection if it passes click save on the right hand side (little green box :D it took me a few goes to figure it out).

Give it  a few minutes your server should show up as active now . If it doesn't try restarting omega manager and your server.

Are automatic server restarts and whitelisting available with the OmegaManager?  

8 hours ago, E mazeg said:

Are automatic server restarts and whitelisting available with the OmegaManager?  

Thats part of Omega, the main administration tool.

I was using the Omega web service but my server was shutdown for a few weeks and when I got back to it my server was no longer showing up  so I switched to the OmegaManager.  How do I add it back if I decide I want to use the whitelist options again?

On 2/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, E mazeg said:

I was using the Omega web service but my server was shutdown for a few weeks and when I got back to it my server was no longer showing up  so I switched to the OmegaManager.  How do I add it back if I decide I want to use the whitelist options again?

You need to create a ticket in the SupportCenter as your service expired.

Edited by philippj

I'm at a loss, I have Omega Manager running on my computer but the server only shows up in LAN? I looked at DZSALauncher and my old server still shows up there but I uninstalled that server and deleted the remaining files. It seems like the Omega Manager and CFTools are running as they should also. I changed the ports in my router to 2402 and 27017 and created another server with the same result. Any help would be appreciated . . .

I would love to replace Bec with this tool, if that is there can be made Omega Manager server client to have all the features eg, whitelisting, game messages, welcome messages, schedules, local banlists with ability to upload/download to update bans etc,.. match what bec does in its simplest and you will have my patronage, being a free tool for DayZ server dedicated hosters as myself,.. I cant use the website feature as Im on a dynamic ip and I would find updating my ip kind of annoying everytime it changes and rcon not logging in on webside, Besides, I want to run maybe ten or more instances so I will be busy enough as they wont all be the same, some vanilla, some pve/rp, some modded, some pvp, some exp and some testing, so this is my need, and the webside only supports 1 instance from my understanding. love what the manager can do so far for dedicated hosters, it just needs that bit more to bring it in front of bec in regards to features and Im all in.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

On 7/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

I would love to replace Bec with this tool, if that is there can be made Omega Manager server client to have all the features eg, whitelisting, game messages, welcome messages, schedules, local banlists with ability to upload/download to update bans etc,.. match what bec does in its simplest and you will have my patronage, being a free tool for DayZ server dedicated hosters as myself,.. I cant use the website feature as Im on a dynamic ip and I would find updating my ip kind of annoying everytime it changes and rcon not logging in on webside, Besides, I want to run maybe ten or more instances so I will be busy enough as they wont all be the same, some vanilla, some pve/rp, some modded, some pvp, some exp and some testing, so this is my need, and the webside only supports 1 instance from my understanding. love what the manager can do so far for dedicated hosters, it just needs that bit more to bring it in front of bec in regards to features and Im all in.

The OmegaManager is intended and designed to start, update and monitor the game server process with optional cloud-syncing functionalities.  While major feature and functionality updates are planned for it, server administration will not be a part of it.

The primary feature of the Omega RCon tool is its global database and the transversion systems. Removing those two, by putting them into a local and self-hosted environment would seriously cripple the administrative capabilities. Relying on API connections, with its benefits and shortcomings, to achieve this, would not be feasible nor possible under the current circumstances. 

You can use the Omega RCon tool even with dynamic ip's as it accepts DDNS, which several others are utilizing aswell.

Since all this is free and resources are limited, only one service can be acquired manually. Up to 14 additional services can then be received by requesting via ticket in the SupportCenter.

Edited by philippj
Redacted disclaimer for fully free service

I have been using CF Tools for the past month & cant recommend it enough. I use to have a startup bat file, but this takes server monitoring to a whole new level.

Easily add mods, auto updates on the server, rcon support and performance monitoring.

Thanks for sharing such a great tool.