McPhorce

Character Wipe Tomorrow

Your character will be wiped tomorrow. Fresh start for anyone because of the update. Just a heads up for those of you that haven't found it on twitter yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Did I say something funny? 

Edited by McPhorce

Cheers for the heads up pal.

My guess his laughing at your thumbnail.

• Haha 1

Time to throw caution to the wind and run around with reckless abandon.

I just went into electro with a friend to PURGE when I heard this.

Met a guy and he begged for his life.

Unfortunately picking were slim for targets both of us were about to suicide emote before we logged off so we frantically shouted "Hey Tom I got one"  and began chasing him before mowing him down and posing over the kill

I got one!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

I just went into electro with a friend to PURGE when I heard this.

Met a guy and he begged for his life.

Unfortunately picking were slim for targets both of us were about to suicide emote before we logged off so we frantically shouted "Hey Tom I got one"  and began chasing him before mowing him down and posing over the kill

I got one!

I heard the purge announcement in Electro. Right around the time you posted this. Would be a funny coincidence if it was in fact you.

17 hours ago, B4TE5Y said:

Cheers for the heads up pal.

My guess his laughing at your thumbnail.

Edited by McPhorce

4 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

I heard the purge announcement in Electro. Right around the time you posted this. Would be a funny coincidence if it was in fact you.

Ha I didn't hear the announcement purge noise! Nice touch. The last wipe we weren't given notice so just wanted to go nuts now I knew it was coming as by the time I'd be home from work tomorrow character would be gone.

We both got shot at seconds after I took the picture above on my camera. My friend died and I also did about 30 seconds later. 

Just now, awalsh47 said:

Ha I didn't hear the announcement purge noise! Nice touch. The last wipe we weren't given notice so just wanted to go nuts now I knew it was coming as by the time I'd be home from work tomorrow character would be gone.

We both got shot at seconds after I took the picture above on my camera. My friend died and I also did about 30 seconds later. 

oh haha i noticed you just posted this 13 minutes ago actually. I was in Electro about 5 hours ago. Had a squad of 8 in the church. Lots of bloodshed. Lots of friendship and betrayal. An enemy squad blasted the PURGE announcement over the PA. It was lit.

I was online about 12hrs ago, in Electro stalking a group and I was looking from the top of the fire station tower when I heard what I now assume to be what you guys heard. Then the game crashed lol.

It was pretty freaky as I had no idea where it was coming from.