Sign in to follow this  
RuddyTom

Calling Adventurers.

Activities

Calling all adventurers, wilderness explorers and forest dwellers. If you know of this location, come sit & eat some meat with me, have a drink, and a nice time.

Server: 8151.

Regards, Tom the Explorer.

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

I don't even know myself, close to the military outpost (not tents) on the way to Berezino from the coast. Diverted off track there and there is a huge pond nearby, piles of lumber stacked & a dirt track by a small rocky hill edge, the best I can give ya, haha.

After being attacked I had to defend myself. The man is not here anymore, but he seemed insane, with many human meat steaks within his backpack.

Assuming he had friends, I have moved to Krasnostav for the next few hours in order to stay out the rain & hopefully meet other travellers.

If anyone would like to come see me, I am here. But be aware, if you attack, you're as good as dead.

6 minutes ago, RuddyTom said:

After being attacked I had to defend myself. The man is not here anymore, but he seemed insane, with many human meat steaks within his backpack.

Assuming he had friends, I have moved to Krasnostav for the next few hours in order to stay out the rain & hopefully meet other travellers.

If anyone would like to come see me, I am here. But be aware, if you attack, you're as good as dead.

Just trying to get my headset working an I'll try an make my way over

Just now, Gav Williams said:

Just trying to get my headset working an I'll try an make my way over

Sure thing buddy, just walk around the town and announce yourself first so I know you're a friendly.

Just now, Gav Williams said:

controller isn't recognising my headset ?

Whats your gamertag buddy?

Sign in to follow this