bent.toe

Accordning to dev's there are green/black ballistic helmets on Xbox NOW.

33 minutes ago, nikoor said:

the green one is the most common

You sure your not talking about the butt ugly ssh68 from early ww1?

10 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Suprisingly it takes 2 shots wearing that one, domed a guy twice then finished with a body shot, those things are wolverine titainium strong

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

shit I misread chris right here

I've been to every military base numerous times and have 15days of playtime accrued already. Not seen a single black or green ballistic helmet other than the ww1 ssh68 helmet. 

The dev probably meant that in the full game there is black green ballistic helmet, in there offices they have a build containing a lot more items and mechanics that we don't currently have. 

I'm calling it, devs either wrong or misunderstood the question, we don't even have spray paint ingame so there's no way to even spray the UN helmet another colour and unless there spawn rates 0.00001%, so low you'd never even see it , I doubt they exist right now.

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

I've been to every military base numerous times and have 15days of playtime accrued already. Not seen a single black or green ballistic helmet other than the ww1 ssh68 helmet. 

The dev probably meant that in the full game there is black green ballistic helmet, in there offices they have a build containing a lot more items and mechanics that we don't currently have. 

I'm calling it, devs either wrong or misunderstood the question, we don't even have spray paint ingame so there's no way to even spray the UN helmet another colour and unless there spawn rates 0.00001%, so low you'd never even see it , I doubt they exist right now.

Don't know if you see the twitter pic in my post. But there can be no missunderstanding from our side.

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Don't know if you see the twitter pic in my post. But there can be no missunderstanding from our side.

I know I said it's a misunderstanding from there side as there are no green or black ballistic helmets in the game currently other than the ssh68. 

Most devs and social media teams working on SA Dayz are Czech so a lot gets lost in the language. They will most likely have thought the OP was asking if they'd be in the finished game.

Plus the dev teams announced several bug fixes that didn't work so you can't expect all information to be correct as multiple people are workin on multiple builds of the game etc, it's easily done when  teams get moved about from project to project it's hard to know what's in any particular public build as you never get to play the game you're workin on because sleep is more important in the five hours your not working lol

18 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Plus the dev teams announced several bug fixes that didn't work so you can't expect all information to be correct as multiple people are workin on multiple builds of the game etc, it's easily done when  teams get moved about from project to project it's hard to know what's in any particular public build as you never get to play the game you're workin on because sleep is more important in the five hours your not working lol

Sleep?!

The devs are most certainly bots, and require no sleep, simply a fast charge.

Beep boop! Back to work.

• Like 1

Unless they only spawn at certain locations I'm calling bs on this one. I don't server hop, but after reading this the other day I hopped Tisy for 3 hours straight and only ever found blue UN helmets.

• Haha 1