Dopplerman

Rag glitch

This rag glitch which stuffs your limbs into your torso is getting out of hand. The last 3 times I have died now (all times I was geared, one character with an SVD) I have died to someone doing the rag glitch. It's 10x harder to hit or find a tiny nub. If you do this glitch please consider necking yourself.

Also, Dev team you should really consider fixing this bug, rather than petty reload bugs that have work arounds. As this bug is literally game breaking.

Thanks, :D

3 hours ago, Dopplerman said:

consider necking yourself.

Calm down there, Turbo.

Weird? Is it visible on the character?

Never heard of it and i only use bandages.

Edited by bent.toe

This is definitely a game breaking bug, I've seen this already take over on the coast especially. Seen entire squads rolling as little death balls of murder. As far as I'm concerned anyone using this exploit gets shot on sight, keep in min that if you spot these players that there hit boxes are still in the same place it's just there character model that's folded in. So dont aim for the legs if they have any lol or the floating torso. Aim for high chest and head like usual and they'll drop a lot faster than those leg shots you'll be hitting. But as the OP stated just being  able to see these exploiters can be nigh impossible in there shrunken state. Just a shame there's so many cheaters who would gladly see the player base die whilst still probably whining about lack of game content even though there being toxic and exploitative.