ImpulZ

Xbox Update 12/10/2018

Please fix the bug that people are using to basically turn their characters invisible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello survivors!

We have a new Xbox Update for you today, servers are going offline until then.

• Fix: Desync problem with quick reload and heavy melee attack causing(e.g.):
    • Desync between characters when aiming with a gun
    • Weapons don't do any damage after reloading while aiming in iron sight
    • If player kills himself with the suicide gesture, his char is dead on the ground but the game doesn't allow him to respawn, forcing him to exit the server
  • Fix: Crash when spamming RT trying to suicide with an item that isn't eligible for doing that
  • Fix: Gamercard mute state does not save correctly
  • Improved terminology in Options
  • Fix: Inventory capacity of items

Don't forget to restart your consoles.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

So i havent had a single problem with reloading using Y for along time ( as long as im not holding LT). i can now no longer reload useing Y it literaly wont do it, i belive this patch may have fucked this up and untill its back im sorry but im going to have to stop playing. i tried so hard to explain to everyone that the y wasnt broken, on here and on facebook, i knew this false information would get back to the devs and they would try something that would end up fucking this up and evidently i was right.

The problem wasnt that you needed to fix being able to press Y while holding LT it was that you needed to disable the Y button registering while holding LT so people couldn't accidently reload this and there for would accidently get ghost bullets. having to be not aiming when you reload isnt a big deal as its muscle memory for most, its also way more realistic because noone reloads while still aiming in real life.

please fix this i love the game but reffuse to play it while this is fucked up.

Edited by pedro135

5 hours ago, ProsecuteCrime1 said:

Well, that's it for me. Consider this my official flounce. 

I've been asking for even a small amount of notice of stash wiping events since the first update on Xbox. Really doesn't seem like too much to ask. 

I think I wanted this dead game to work for me. But I'm over it. Got my money's worth I think. 

It's been real. It's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun.

Lol, close the door on your way out

37 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

I haven't encountered that. How do you know this is happening?

I'v witnessed it firsthand multiple times. It has something to do with bandaging I think. Somehow you bug out your character to where the head/arms/legs are all compressed into the torso, making only the vest and backpack visible. 

24 minutes ago, mosey said:

I'v witnessed it firsthand multiple times. It has something to do with bandaging I think. Somehow you bug out your character to where the head/arms/legs are all compressed into the torso, making only the vest and backpack visible. 

thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the lookout

Edited by bandito6000
typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jedimfp said:

works fine for me,shoot around 15 zombie,change 6 mags severaltime

LT+Y,LTzoomACOG+Y   OK,M4A1 works and hit everything

my BIG THANK YOU

last three days cant find FNX pistol (NWA,tisy and kamensk base,south base from NWA) 

spawn or not? only mags find 

I've found a few, damn rare though 

• Thanks 1

This update as it involved any changes to town as we noticed few things diffrent in towns and new things 

1 hour ago, pedro135 said:

So i havent had a single problem with reloading using Y for along time ( as long as im not holding LT). i can now no longer reload useing Y it literaly wont do it, i belive this patch may have fucked this up and untill its back im sorry but im going to have to stop playing. i tried so hard to explain to everyone that the y wasnt broken, on here and on facebook, i knew this false information would get back to the devs and they would try something that would end up fucking this up and evidently i was right.

The problem wasnt that you needed to fix being able to press Y while holding LT it was that you needed to disable the Y button registering while holding LT so people couldn't accidently reload this and there for would accidently get ghost bullets. having to be not aiming when you reload isnt a big deal as its muscle memory for most, its also way more realistic because noone reloads while still aiming in real life.

please fix this i love the game but reffuse to play it while this is fucked up.

Since you can't adapt, you can't survive. 

I'm really hoping one of the next issues to get worked on is the "going prone gun desync", as id have to say, this effects my gameplay the most. Much love to the devs for bringing this game to xbox!

9 hours ago, Deric Matos said:

Supongo que esperaba más de lo que se suponía de una vista previa del juego, pero me gustó, dije que un juego cobrara $ 40 por una vista previa del juego. Al menos debería ser capaz de guardar escondites, ya que es la parte principal del juego una vez que mueres. Así que no te enojes conmigo porque siento que malgasté mi dinero en este juego de pos, deberían al menos haber hecho escondites permanentes 

you can bury bags, medical kit, waterproof bag ... etc

How about a heads up when doing a server wipe? Lost my stash which I wouldn't have minded if you had made an official tweet or in game notification of a server wipe. Fix the prone issue, fix the inventory lag issues. Hopefully the hit registration was fixed. Until you add more stuff to this game I'll be on bops4

2 hours ago, eduardo Ramirez said:

Fix the prone issue, fix the inventory lag issues.

this is currently the only thing hindering my enjoyment of the game

On 12/10/2018 at 10:09 AM, Deric Matos said:

I just want u guys that are “trying” to make this game better ,  I’ve wasted a week of my life playing dayz going to bases just to go to the shore to stash stuff Incase I die and this update wiped all my burried stuff this game isn’t fun if u can’t update the game and keep stashes atleast since there isn’t any tents or anything like that should’ve never invested my money into this game 

Yup certainly shouldn't have spent your money since you don't understand that this game is in the 'game preview' program. There's even a warning when you start the game everytine that states it's pre-release software and might not function as expected or at all, possibly crash and not to expect any support. People need to know what they are spending their money on instead of crying about it later. Now I could sympathize that for essentially beta testing their software we should get it at a heavily discounted price but that's a whole other argument and besides I knew the price before hitting buy (who knows maybe it will be triple a price upon full release but if other preview games dictate, I'm doubt it.)

• Like 1

Just logged on first time since update (Saturday). Updated the game yesterday (Friday).

My char and all loot still intact.

13 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Gun still not working sometimes.

yes, buddy and I both emptied a full mag to a guy and he just didn't die. all the other kills where 2-5 bullets so there's absolutely something still messed up. tbf the frames were like pubg day 1 as we started shooting eachothers at the hospital stairs

also zeds seem to absorb a lot of bullets time to time

Edited by nikoor