ImpulZ

Xbox Update 12/10/2018

Hello survivors!

We have a new Xbox Update for you today, servers are going offline until then.

• Fix: Desync problem with quick reload and heavy melee attack causing(e.g.):
    • Desync between characters when aiming with a gun
    • Weapons don't do any damage after reloading while aiming in iron sight
    • If player kills himself with the suicide gesture, his char is dead on the ground but the game doesn't allow him to respawn, forcing him to exit the server
  • Fix: Crash when spamming RT trying to suicide with an item that isn't eligible for doing that
  • Fix: Gamercard mute state does not save correctly
  • Improved terminology in Options
  • Fix: Inventory capacity of items

Don't forget to restart your consoles.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Edited by ImpulZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Beans 3

Thanks ImpulZ , nice work from the dev team. Some nice bug fixes here, the LT reload fix will help a lot of people out. Nice 

• Like 3

Thanks heaps guys, always good to see progress. One question, does this inventory capacity fix bring back limited slots inside containers? or is this related to another issue?

I miss the system that we saw in the closed beta, as it gave micromanagement meaning and an incentive to hunt for drybags and first aid kits. It seemed far more akin to the system seen on PC, and gave the illusion of "making things fit" which I actually really enjoy in a game like DAYZ; I've just can't get with the idea of fitting 35 apples into a assault vest...

25 minutes ago, Brandon Bierman said:

And wiped all stashes 

Obviously, as there are inventory changes included.

I just want u guys that are “trying” to make this game better ,  I’ve wasted a week of my life playing dayz going to bases just to go to the shore to stash stuff Incase I die and this update wiped all my burried stuff this game isn’t fun if u can’t update the game and keep stashes atleast since there isn’t any tents or anything like that should’ve never invested my money into this game 

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

38 minutes ago, Brandon Bierman said:

And wiped all stashes 

DayZ is Hell - that's what it was intended to be. That's why us PC players are still playing it.
Hell doesn't suit everybody.

• Like 4
  • Beans 1

49 minutes ago, Brandon Bierman said:

And wiped all stashes 

Well, that's it for me. Consider this my official flounce. 

I've been asking for even a small amount of notice of stash wiping events since the first update on Xbox. Really doesn't seem like too much to ask. 

I think I wanted this dead game to work for me. But I'm over it. Got my money's worth I think. 

It's been real. It's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun.

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 2

3 minutes ago, ProsecuteCrime1 said:

I've been asking for even a small amount of notice of stash wiping events since the first update on Xbox. Really doesn't seem like too much to ask. 

I think I wanted this dead game to work for me. But I'm over it. Got my money's worth I think. 

• Like 1

works fine for me,shoot around 15 zombie,change 6 mags severaltime

LT+Y,LTzoomACOG+Y   OK,M4A1 works and hit everything

my BIG THANK YOU

last three days cant find FNX pistol (NWA,tisy and kamensk base,south base from NWA) 

spawn or not? only mags find 

Eeeeh, Should the update not have deleted your char and inventory (like its been stated before in this thread)?

I still got my char, my inventory and all...

And yes, I updated and restarted my xbox.

Thanks for the fixes!

My inventory remained as is, nothing was gone.

Reload with Y works nicely with all my weapons.

Edit: Reload with Y stopped working all of the sudden.

Edit #2: Works again. I don't know.

Server messages are back.

Don't know if my stash got wiped or not, can't find my server. As I understand from a different post - some of the servers are missing at the moment until tomorrow.

My flashlight is on quick slot already, got 3 spare batteries, let the sun go down and bring us the moon (:

Edited by Tarkules
  • Like 1

This update made my game unplayable (Literally!), I updated it, restarted my Xbox but every time I click into the game it freezes on the very first loading screen with the loading icon up the top right... Fix this because I literally can’t play the game at all anymore, I’ve hard restarted my Xbox multiple times to try fix still nothing... Has to be the update because this has never happened before 

1 hour ago, Deric Matos said:

I just want u guys that are “trying” to make this game better ,  I’ve wasted a week of my life playing dayz going to bases just to go to the shore to stash stuff Incase I die and this update wiped all my burried stuff this game isn’t fun if u can’t update the game and keep stashes atleast since there isn’t any tents or anything like that should’ve never invested my money into this game 

People like you need to understand that this is a preview, don't expect anything that you do to save. They are stress testing their game to work out the bugs for when it finally comes out. 

Not to sound like a douche, but from where i'm standing it looks like you focus on the easy, minor fixes.

There are bigger reported bugs from several weeks ago that should have been adressed by now.

Example:

Blocked vision in scopes.

Non-aligned weapons after prone.

Fav/recent in server list

Just to name a few..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProsecuteCrime1 said:

What's the point? If they are going to wipe your stashes they will be wiped whether you have notice or not. Stashing things is pointless right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deric Matos said:

If you having trouble with this the tip is to never bye a preview game... because it can always happen with updates in preview state... at this moment i play the game simple not to much loot just 2 hiding spots with only starter gear... 

Please make the text in item descriptions bigger. Its so small you can not read it. Big issue that makes it harder than what it should be. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deric Matos said:

Dude, it's a game preview. It's not even in Beta yet. It's not the finished game. These are the things that happen... You should've already known that.

I guess I expected more then what I was suppose to from a game preview but liked I said for a game to charge 40$ for a game preview it’s should atleast be able to keep stashes since it’s the main part of the game once u die . So don’t get mad at me because I feel like I wasted my money on this p.o.s game they should’ve atleast made stashes permanent 

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 2