Sign in to follow this  
Ryan JG

Next Update

Usually a Tuesday or if not a Wednesday, so could be today could be tomorrow or could be never again.

17 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

Usually a Tuesday or if not a Wednesday, so could be today could be tomorrow or could be never again.

i thought this until there wasn't one last week :'(

Also, there's a status report today and they usually give us an idea of how they are progressing with the latest patch.

This is the 3rd "where's the update" thread in as many days and it is not good for the forum to get so many repeat threads that bury more relevant threads.

Had the OP looked at all (ether on the top level of the Xbox section or on the sidebar of the most recent threads) he would have seen my helpful post from yesterday and would know where he could find info on a new patch.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Also, there's a status report today and they usually give us an idea of how they are progressing with the latest patch.

This is the 3rd "where's the update" thread in as many days and it is not good for the forum to get so many repeat threads that bury more relevant threads.

Had the OP looked at all (ether on the top level of the Xbox section or on the sidebar of the most recent threads) he would have seen my helpful post from yesterday and would know where he could find info on a new patch.

Any ETA on that ghillie suit?

21 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

Any ETA on that ghillie suit?

Didja read this?

I don't recall their mentioning ghillies in this but I'm also not going back and rereading the status report for you.....

Status reports drop here:

https://forums.dayz.com/forum/134-developer-discussion-status-reports/

If you are viewing the forum on a computer (not phone), you can also see new threads(including status reports) in the order that they were created on the right side bar.

2 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Didja read this?

I don't recall their mentioning ghillies in this but I'm also not going back and rereading the status report for you.....

Status reports drop here:

https://forums.dayz.com/forum/134-developer-discussion-status-reports/

If you are viewing the forum on a computer (not phone), you can also see new threads(including status reports) in the order that they were created on the right side bar.

Ive read them all. So far they are working on bugs etc which is understandable and the content is pushed back a bit, but that still doesnt say when or if ghillie suits aka netting will be enabled. If you dont know or cant say thats fine just thought I would ask. Ive also looked for whats being pushed til actual release as I would assume some if not alot of content would be saved until then. Just a bit confused is all because compared to the wiki theres maybe 20% of items and even less content currently available. Never played pc so Im curious. The game is great so far just want morez :p

45 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

theres maybe 20% of items and even less content currently available. Never played pc so Im curious. The game is great so far just want morez

I believe loot variety is intentionally scaled down to give the devs cleaner data logs.