HolyHovisBreadGamerTag

When’s the next update ?!

GvNwbrM.jpg

Take the free time you have now to go and read the old status reports and threads to educate yourself about this dev process.

Some of us have been waiting much much longer than you can imagine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, FEETOFBRONZE said:

the game needs an arma dlc are something we want some real objectives 

The beauty of dayz is in making your own objectives. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

5 hours ago, HolyHovisBreadGamerTag said:

Been waiting a while for the next update 

stopped playing it because the updates have been slowing down to barely anything

Stopped playing because every week since launch they have released some form of update to fix issues and the week they dont you decide to stop playing? Hmm sounds fishy

5 hours ago, HolyHovisBreadGamerTag said:

Yeah it’s taking so long like there’s not even been any bug updates for a while 

so I’ve lost interest in playing it until there’s more in it 

It has been 2 weeks since the latest bug update. And they can only fix bugs that's are properly reported

4 hours ago, Demetrius Russyn said:

Welcome to the Dayz devs. broken promises and no communication.

Maybe you should check out www.dayz.com 

Where they post many status reports and roadmap updates

3 hours ago, FEETOFBRONZE said:

the game needs an arma dlc are something we want some real objectives 

No offense, but if you want that...

You can go buy arma, download the exile mod and Ryan's zombies, then use the server browser to find chernaux_redux and you can play arma3, with arma2 physics, on the dayZ SA map. 

47 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Stopped playing because every week since launch they have released some form of update to fix issues and the week they dont you decide to stop playing? Hmm sounds fishy

It has been 2 weeks since the latest bug update. And they can only fix bugs that's are properly reported

Maybe you should check out www.dayz.com 

Where they post many status reports and roadmap updates

Hey don't let the new account fool ya I've been around since day 1. just cant remember my old login etc. But man I only speak the truth lets get real. If you have been around just as long you cant say anything diff. I only speak on facts that can be backed by educated information or a source. I Have to report to my bosses daily on what I'm doing. We spend the $ some of us for multi systems. So we can do simple math here if you want brother. lets see how much 4 million copies plus is..... All I'm saying is there hasn't been an update in weeks or a real report. Even if its hey we are working on blah blah and it'll be a few weeks so yada yada. But no! their mo is to ghost and then not backup what they said they are going to do. So please let me know where in this I am wrong. All any of us are asking is for them to be more transparent that's it. well that and listen to our feedback and act on what we are asking. I mean are you picking up your own game and playing it? aren't you seeing the issues and what needs to be done? and then relaying that info to the ppl who front the bill? see what I'm saying...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Demetrius Russyn said:

Hey don't let the new account fool ya I've been around since day 1. just cant remember my old login etc. But man I only speak the truth lets get real. If you have been around just as long you cant say anything diff. I only speak on facts that can be backed by educated information or a source. I Have to report to my bosses daily on what I'm doing. We spend the $ some of us for multi systems. So we can do simple math here if you want brother. lets see how much 4 million copies plus is..... All I'm saying is there hasn't been an update in weeks or a real report. Even if its hey we are working on blah blah and it'll be a few weeks so yada yada. But no! their mo is to ghost and then not backup what they said they are going to do. So please let me know where in this I am wrong. All any of us are asking is for them to be more transparent that's it. well that and listen to our feedback and act on what we are asking. I mean are you picking up your own game and playing it? aren't you seeing the issues and what needs to be done? and then relaying that info to the ppl who front the bill? see what I'm saying...

Err, which other games give you weekly reports and updates? 

I think a track record of zero progress in five years speaks for itself. And what the game is compared to the original mod is beyond hilaruse. Good game concept in the hands of poor developers. I wish they would sell the rights to a team that knows what they are doing. Or at least do a massive staff restrictor I.E. fire a lot of them and hire compedaent staff.

4 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Err, which other games give you weekly reports and updates? 

Im not the one who said they would be doing everything to get out weekly updates. And I don't mean they have to patch a game or fix it either I would hope you know what I meant. I just speak for a lot of ppl that's all. Im just not afraid to speak up and have an conversation with diehard fanboys who wanna hold BI hand and coddle them and everything they do. So again like I stated before because of their past and what they do. Would be nice to have them communicate a little more I know that's all ppl are truly asking.

Just now, Lifeofzen said:

I think a track record of zero progress in five years speaks for itself. And what the game is compared to the original mod is beyond hilaruse. Good game concept in the hands of poor developers. I wish they would sell the rights to a team that knows what they are doing. Or at least do a massive staff restrictor I.E. fire a lot of them and hire compedaent staff.

Now you cant say they have had zero progress now can you?.... Your pissed like a lot of us because it feels like the BI of old and they are doing a lot of what has been done in the past. We just want them to backup and save face on all the promises they have made us and make a damn good game we know they can make!

6 hours ago, Demetrius Russyn said:

Im not the one who said they would be doing everything to get out weekly updates. And I don't mean they have to patch a game or fix it either I would hope you know what I meant. I just speak for a lot of ppl that's all. Im just not afraid to speak up and have an conversation with diehard fanboys who wanna hold BI hand and coddle them and everything they do. So again like I stated before because of their past and what they do. Would be nice to have them communicate a little more I know that's all ppl are truly asking.

I'm sure people can speak for themselves and don't need a white Knight to speak on their behalf. I'm sure you feel you're doing all these 'people' a great and noble service. Perhaps just let BI get on with their jobs. You do realise don't you that ranting on here won't speed that process up and insulting other forum users doesn't help your argument, if indeed  you have one. It seems to me the best thing to do is play the game as it is and accept it for what it is (game preview) and come back to it when you feel it is in a state you can cope with. I never really understood why people waste so much time crying on forums. If you have bugs to report then use the bug tracker. If you have useful contributions to add or ideas or discussions then that's the place for forums. Of course, you are perfectly entitled to bitch, moan and abuse in the threads but it really doesn't achieve anything other than increase your blood pressure. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

6 hours ago, Demetrius Russyn said:

Would be nice to have them communicate a little more I know that's all ppl are truly asking.

^Here's some explanations for the delays in patches.

4 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'm sure people can speak for themselves and don't need a white Knight to speak on their behalf. I'm sure you feel you're doing all these 'people' a great and noble service. Perhaps just let BI get on with their jobs. You do realise don't you that ranting on here won't speed that process up and insulting other forum users doesn't help your argument, if indeed  you have one. It seems to me the best thing to do is play the game as it is and accept it for what it is (game preview) and come back to it when you feel it is in a state you can cope with. I never really understood why people waste so much time crying on forums. If you have bugs to report then use the bug tracker. If you have useful contributions to add or ideas or discussions then that's the place for forums. Of course, you are perfectly entitled to bitch, moan and abuse in the threads but it really doesn't achieve anything other than increase your blood pressure. 

Let me check my blood pressure... Nope I'm good. Last time I checked I can say or do as I please as so can you. I don't think I was bashing anyone in any of my post let me double check tho….. nope didn't do that either man I'm on a roll! I just stick to the facts anytime anyone wants to talk about those I would enjoy an intellectual conversation. And if it was an issue for these forums you speak of then I guess there wouldn't be much to them then. And there are a ton of ppl posting things from bashing, praising, reporting, helping, guides to just plain pissed off. So I guess you cant control as much as we all think now can we. I do play the game and accept it for what it is. But I also will call them out if I feel I want to man god bless murca!!! so its cool ya wanna spend time on here getting upset over what I say or you can just read it shake your head and go on your way. Either way its your call and I don't mind either way 

1 minute ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

^Here's some explanations for the delays in patches.

Oh silly... Didn't you see me comment in the post. Still not quite an xbox update for all my xbox brothers. But I also know that any update to PC is a potential update to xbox. but yup it was just 2 week no biggie. Heart ya for the follow up tho!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Demetrius Russyn said:

Let me check my blood pressure... Nope I'm good. Last time I checked I can say or do as I please as so can you. I don't think I was bashing anyone in any of my post let me double check tho….. nope didn't do that either man I'm on a roll! I just stick to the facts anytime anyone wants to talk about those I would enjoy an intellectual conversation. And if it was an issue for these forums you speak of then I guess there wouldn't be much to them then. And there are a ton of ppl posting things from bashing, praising, reporting, helping, guides to just plain pissed off. So I guess you cant control as much as we all think now can we. I do play the game and accept it for what it is. But I also will call them out if I feel I want to man god bless murca!!! so its cool ya wanna spend time on here getting upset over what I say or you can just read it shake your head and go on your way. Either way its your call and I don't mind either way 

Reads it, shakes head and walks away. 

Demetrius Russyn, so Everytime we question an update, we get a link to a status report that says PC, PC, PC. Xbox soon to follow. Hahaha this is great. 

Just now, Butchie's said:

Demetrius Russyn, so Everytime we question an update, we get a link to a status report that says PC, PC, PC. Xbox soon to follow. Hahaha this is great. 

To be fair, pc players have been waiting a little longer than console players. 

I totally understand and it's kinda sad and I see why dayZ went from everywhere on my YouTube feed to not single video. 

Edit: Game is fun, I just hope they don't lose all there Xbox players. People are kinda getting sick of running to one airfield and finding every gun in the game in one swoop. 

Edited by Butchie's