Dan Holden

Smersh Vest

yo guys so my buddy has just found a Smersh pack, so does that mean the vest in the game yet??  you can combine these things and if the pack is in im guessing the vest is too?..... plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls say yes

37 minutes ago, Dan Holden said:

yo guys so my buddy has just found a Smersh pack, so does that mean the vest in the game yet??  you can combine these things and if the pack is in im guessing the vest is too?..... plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls say yes

I dnt believe vest is unless it's only heli spawns but that I know high cap and assault are only vests that hold things atm

Pretty certain it's not in game right now ad if it is it'll be heli crashes only. I've been to every military base several times and never found one. Only vest in game are ballistic & press vest (which I don't think offer protection yet) high capacity vests (mainly at tizsy) and assault vests

8 hours ago, DarkKoala13 said:

Can anyone confirm Smersh Vest on xbox. And please dont just say yes give me some context please

The smersh vest is not in the game yet, it is being prepared to come in the game with 1.0.

5 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

The smersh vest is not in the game yet, it is being prepared to come in the game with 1.0.

Thank you so much

Just found the bag last night at a Russian crash site.

No vest though, was wondering if anyone happened across one.

Bag spawns on public servers in the current experimental build (0.63.148873) but the vest does not. However the vest is in the files and the blocker can be removed by server admins on community servers. On Dwarden's experimental server (3PP ip 85.190.150.213:3302) I'm currently running around with the vest and bag attached. :)

On 08/12/2018 at 4:15 PM, Dan Holden said:

is it in now??????? anyone confirm with the new updates?

on private servers, the owner can modify server files to get the vest to spawn. I did. Though, I doubt you can find the vest on any public server ;)

4 hours ago, marcheur said:

on private servers, the owner can modify server files to get the vest to spawn. I did. Though, I doubt you can find the vest on any public server ;)

If I may ask, did you do this by modifying the entry for it in events.xml or some other way?

in types.xml, you will find smershvest and smershbag, just change "nominal" number and it will spawn in military areas ;)

6 hours ago, marcheur said:

in types.xml, you will find smershvest and smershbag, just change "nominal" number and it will spawn in military areas ;)

Ok cool, thanks.

np. Be careful, game is not ready. 1.0 is not 1.0... Or maybe they dont speak same language.

If you enable it in the files, then the vest works. Mines works... kinda. It's wierd, you can add stuff to the bag and then attach it to the vest. I mean it does what it is supposed to but the placing of the bag is wierd, it's very high on the back instead of low down. You can however use the vest, bag and a backpack so except for placement issues works fine.