Man Parts 241

Man Part's One Stop Shop (Open!)

11 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

My man, you don't happen to have some 4x4s with ya ? xD, i would gladly give my pistol holster for one lol

Lmao u me and ery one ery where

I’m mostly a lone wolf but I would like to trade/offer security. Hit me up we’ve met in the past and no bullets were exchanged lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tsheppard13 said:

I’m mostly a lone wolf but I would like to trade/offer security. Hit me up we’ve met in the past and no bullets were exchanged lol.

True that. Gettin on in a few. Coffee, wake and bake, you know.

9 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Re-opened!

How late will you be on? I'm looking for some netting, and 2 suppressors, Pistol and AK. Are those in stock?

Pretty sure I'm in Zelenogorsk so right next door.

Edited by McPhorce

15 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

How late will you be on? I'm looking for some netting, and 2 suppressors, Pistol and AK. Are those in stock?

Pretty sure I'm in Zelenogorsk so right next door.

We can never have a good thing. Log in, walls missing, loot all over the ground, the place is a mess. Like, dafuq was the point of destroying walls? There's multiple ways in. Obvious ones too. I just can't lol

Going back to NWAF to kill some shit. Smh, I swear man. Some people...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

We can never have a good thing. Log in, walls missing, loot all over the ground, the place is a mess. Like, dafuq was the point of destroying walls? There's multiple ways in. Obvious ones too. I just can't lol

Going back to NWAF to kill some shit. Smh, I swear man. Some people...

At least you tried bro.. 

It was and still is a great idea. I had high hopes when you told me of the success of the first one, and I was really looking forward to this.

Theres no rest for the wicked.

Edited by xzDIABLOzx
  • Like 1

I can help you branch out if you are interested. I'll meet you if you want. I'm friendly and Day Z is my favorite game on Xbox. I have a Team of six. we had the same Idea but to make stable 24 hour trading services. we are trying to get more people for defense and multiple server coverage. Reply if interested. Hope to hear from you. your'e doing a great thing I want to help expand and make it more fluent.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:46 AM, Man Parts 241 said:

Server:  US ????

No Shirt No Service:

1. Shop hours vary. (Open) means just that. I'm currently online. Check here for times
  2. I have a lot of stuff. It's all free.
  3. Don't be greedy.
  4. Items subject to change. 
  5. One person allowed in at a time.
  6. When entering store there should be nothing in your hands. 
  7. Any sign of a weapon or hostility and you're dead.
  8. Game chat only. Announce yourself.
  9. I'm here to help survivors with items they may be missing or want. Not kill people. I have other games for that.

I'm still out here surviving! GT is Man Parts

My man at it again! Keep doing your thing and try not to get to salty about the state of the game. Dudes like you changing up the flow is a big part of what makes this game so great.