Man Parts 241

Man Part's One Stop Shop (Open!)

15 hours ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Didnt get to stop by last night playing time gets a little spotty during the week

It's cool. Anytime after 4pm est today.

• Like 2

Closing up shop for the time being. Thanks to everyone who either visited, made a delivery, or even posted here. Much appreciated!

I will be re-opening after our next update!

I might pick a new location tho. Maybe closer to the coast or even on the coast. Ionno yet. Any suggestions?

Hmu... Man Parts

• Beans 3

17 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Closing up shop for the time being. Thanks to everyone who either visited, made a delivery, or even posted here. Much appreciated!

I will be re-opening after our next update!

I might pick a new location tho. Maybe closer to the coast or even on the coast. Ionno yet. Any suggestions?

Hmu... Man Parts

Understandable bro,I'll keep an eye out for possible locations 

• Like 1

Dolina? It has a water pump, natural food and water sources near the village store. Also, it's within decent range of many spawn points and out of the way enough that you shouldn't get too much bandit traffic.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

Dolina? It has a water pump, natural food and water sources near the village store. Also, it's within decent range of many spawn points and out of the way enough that you shouldn't get too much bandit traffic.

Not to mention there’re two bars! 

Sounds like home. I’ll help out with this service however I can.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, Nayte said:

I'm with you brother!

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

42 minutes ago, Nayte said:

I'ma check Dolina out. Sounds promising.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I would say any location with a PA system...

Then you could also advertise in game.

Cherno police station maybe?

• Like 2

Hey, maybe you could hook up with @Major Plums.

If he will be able to form his group and find a proper place to occupy, perhaps they could provide you the necessary defense with his the UN soldiers.

Anyway, we have about... 3 months to discuss this and we will need merchants at some point, right ? Don't give up :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

I would say any location with a PA system...

Then you could also advertise in game.

Cherno police station maybe?

4 hours ago, Tarkules said:

Hey, maybe you could hook up with @Major Plums.

If he will be able to form his group and find a proper place to occupy, perhaps they could provide you the necessary defense with his the UN soldiers.

Anyway, we have about... 3 months to discuss this and we will need merchants at some point, right ? Don't give up :)

These are both fantastic ideas as well! Keep the creative juices flowing guys, we'll have one heck of a community ready by the next update! Cheers!!!

• Like 2

There was a short video series on youtube called Dayz Village where they occupied a hunt camp and tried to do similar. Main issues were infiltrators/thieves, snipers, and then trying to maintain personnel for security (everyone eventually has to log off and return to the real world unfortunately).  Would love to take part if/when this happens. Only thing for me is finding the server it's on.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

You have an SVD??

Once I had an std but the doc fixed it up for me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/11/2018 at 11:56 AM, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

These are both fantastic ideas as well! Keep the creative juices flowing guys, we'll have one heck of a community ready by the next update! Cheers!!!

Exactly. Took the words off my fingertips lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

The Dolina store is nice, there's no good way to snipe it too many buildings and trees in the way 

I was looking at that last night when I got jumped by two. It's like they're playing PUBG lol

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I was looking at that last night when I got jumped by two. It's like they're playing PUBG lol

Clowns. I don't understand this play style currently tbh. Stashes aren't viable yet and you can only carry so much stuff so what is there to gain by killing aimlessly? It is a little close to the coast though, a lot of spawn points around. Think I'm going to head back up to Gorka it's a little further inland and I've heard others talking about good experiences there. The store isn't bad either probably easier to defend than dolina or star

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Clowns. I don't understand this play style currently tbh. Stashes aren't viable yet and you can only carry so much stuff so what is there to gain by killing aimlessly? It is a little close to the coast though, a lot of spawn points around. Think I'm going to head back up to Gorka it's a little further inland and I've heard others talking about good experiences there. The store isn't bad either probably easier to defend than dolina or star

Bout to hop on and head that way. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

If you see a guy on the outskirts in full hunting gear with a mosin on his back that's me looking for deer. Just got  in a fight with a wolf pack and almost passed out from blood loss lol

• Haha 3

My man, you don't happen to have some 4x4s with ya ? xD, i would gladly give my pistol holster for one lol