Man Parts 241

Man Part's One Stop Shop (Open!)

Server:  US ????

No Shirt No Service:

1. Shop hours vary. (Open) means just that. I'm currently online. Check here for times
  2. I have a lot of stuff. It's all free.
  3. Don't be greedy.
  4. Items subject to change. 
  5. One person allowed in at a time.
  6. When entering store there should be nothing in your hands. 
  7. Any sign of a weapon or hostility and you're dead.
  8. Game chat only. Announce yourself.
  9. I'm here to help survivors with items they may be missing or want. Not kill people. I have other games for that.

I'm still out here surviving! GT is Man Parts

Edited by Man Parts 241
Re-Opening / Looking to trade 3 boxes of nails and or other building materials for medium tent.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 3

16 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

I'l see you tonight

If i'm on. Gotta work 5am. Gonna be on all morning and afternoon.

Just had someone try to come in unannounced. He got hit with a shovel and sent on his way.

Heads up for everyone!

Be in game chat. No weapon in hand. Not even a crowbar. Nothing. Or your dead. My gun will be in hand. I'm not gonna go thru all this and kill people. Just trying to help survivors with items they may be missing or want. Use door by car. The other entrance is locked xp

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Gav Williams said:

I've got a few things if you want them. I'll try and scavenge a few more items aswel if you want?

Sounds good. I'll be on tomorrow around 2pm est.

I'll make my way down there. I can donate some stuff like...

Tac Bacon

Bandages

Can Openers

.45 Rounds

7.62x54 Rounds

7.62x39 Rounds

5.56 Rounds

Waterproof Bag

Ammo Container 

Yellow Strong Box

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

I'll make my way down there. I can donate some stuff like...

Tac Bacon

Bandages

Can Openers

.45 Rounds

7.62x54 Rounds

7.62x39 Rounds

5.56 Rounds

Waterproof Bag

Ammo Container 

Yellow Strong Box

Cool. Opening about 2pm est. I'll post the server then. Might put some weapons on the list ionno.

Hey I'm usually in EU server but I'll willingly donate An SVD with a mag to the shop. I'm 100% friendly but I've had several SVD's before and it's be nice to hand it off to the shop for someone who hasn't played around with one yet. I can also donate my boar skin improvised backpack if your willing to trade another backpack for it, unique craftable that'll be pretty rare. Upto you. Nice idea on the shop btw

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got a Dry backpack buried somewhere with:

- MP5 + silencer & mags & ammo

- Skorpion + silencer & a mag & ammo

Got another stash with:

- Car Battery 

- Flashlight

- Batteries

- Walkie Talkie

I also have another stash with food & water bottles, not sure where I put it... if I'll remember, add that to the list.

If until Thursday this week, we will not get an update that will get us night time  - It's all yours, brother.

Maybe I'll meet you in person and give you everything I have except for an axe and water.

I'll keep you posted.

BTW - Your nickname is perfect for the store name.

Edited by Tarkules
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have an axe and canteen I can give you. 

Lol derp on my part. Nvm.

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Haha 1

Just got a random message saying, "i'm in the area watching for bandits".

I love the support guys.

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Like the idea for community building, I want to do something like this with a mechanic shop when we get vehicles 

Sounds awesome. 

I'ma need dat in loot runs.

Had a good night in the new store. Had a bunch of people come thru. Even had a lookout camping in the church.

Game crash took a bunch of hats sadface.

Good times.

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 3

Aww man I missed you being open , had the post followed but it didn't email me :( . I'll try again In The future as I always have a tonne of various ammo and scopes etc Incase I find a friendly fresh spawn but I'd be down for just dumping it all on you for the store

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Aww man I missed you being open , had the post followed but it didn't email me :( . I'll try again In The future as I always have a tonne of various ammo and scopes etc Incase I find a friendly fresh spawn but I'd be down for just dumping it all on you for the store

I'ma be open again tomorrow anytime after 5pm est.

• Like 1

Where do you post the server? I've got a second character loaded with weapons and attachments for you,plus main character is loaded with stuff for you. Anything particular you're after or need?

5 hours ago, Gav Williams said:

Where do you post the server? I've got a second character loaded with weapons and attachments for you,plus main character is loaded with stuff for you. Anything particular you're after or need?

Up top and I'll put it in the title next time i'm open. 

Atm i'm looking for dry bags and a bdu boonie

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Like 1

I vote to make this thread "sticky".

A small hope for the dying survivorz.

• Like 3

I have a 45 pistol and mp5 with a full mag to put on the shelf. I can repair any weapons/gear too except for blades don't have a stone

• Like 1

I'll gladly make some loot runs for you! I'll try to find you during the week. Keep it up sir, you're providing a fantastic service! :)

Finally signed up here. 241 we here now.

I got some svd mags and leather shit for ya. I'll be back to sprinting once I hand off to u lol ;)

Take down the security guard hiring ad lol. I gotchu.

Sup ya'll. A lil intro. I'm The Survivor. It's all I do. By any means necessary. Been out here surviving for like 3 years. Longest time survived is 38 days 17 hours and 38 minutes. Just hit the xbox. Gona be out here patrolling Staroye and the mili base up north. I'll post the server when I do if anyone wants to meet up. I don't do the party chat.

GT is TheSurvivor241

Edited by The Survivor 241
  • Like 1

Shop gonna be open soon? Got a great helm, 2x mp5 mags and a loa if ammo to drop off. I'm an EU Player so it's pretty late here, I'll keep refreshing the forum in the next hour or so in the hope that I can pop on your server as drop it off.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Shop gonna be open soon? Got a great helm, 2x mp5 mags and a loa if ammo to drop off. I'm an EU Player so it's pretty late here, I'll keep refreshing the forum in the next hour or so in the hope that I can pop on your server as drop it off.

I'ma try to get on today after work. Bout 4pm est.

• Like 1