Sign in to follow this  
Jerry Young

Update soon?

What's the communities thoughts or knowledge on if a update may roll in monday? Just curious if someone's seen a post of tweet as I dont ever use my social media accounts other then keeping in touch with distant family and what not

No news, shouldn't get a content patch for quite awhile after beta testing goes live on PC experimental. Might get more bug fixes and a controller update before then though. EU servers were looking empty already last night, could really use something to spice it up. I'll remain patient 

I'm worried about the dwindling numbers on xbox. With three major game releases next month - Red Dead, Bf5 and Fallout 76, they will need an update soon or it will a die a death. Which will be sad, as I love this game and it deserves more.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah pc first homie. They used us xbox players to gain quick cash to fund pc man. Theyll drop xbox soon enough. Flame me. Lol truth hurts

2 hours ago, captaincrumb said:

I'm worried about the dwindling numbers on xbox. With three major game releases next month - Red Dead, Bf5 and Fallout 76, they will need an update soon or it will a die a death. Which will be sad, as I love this game and it deserves more.

Scum has already taken care of any hope for pc dayz. Focusing on Xbox and ps4 would be the smart business decision for this company or any company in their position. But then again these are the same developers who openly admitted to spending an entire year on developing trees, spent another thinking they could develop a new engine by themselfs instead of paying for the rights to the Unreal Engine. Aka proper production management and or Sound business practices.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lifeofzen said:

Scum has already taken care of any hope for pc dayz. Focusing on Xbox and ps4 would be the smart business decision for this company or any company in their position. But then again these are the same developers who openly admitted to spending an entire year on developing trees, spent another thinking they could develop a new engine by themselfs instead of paying for the rights to the Unreal Engine. Aka proper production management and or Sound business practices.

I couldn't agree more with ya tbh. They have no clue how it is on Xbox. And they only have 1yr to have a full game. They are gonna be like Ark I swear. Microsoft is gonna do the same thing they did to them. Then we will get a game like Ark that's ummm yeah dead!!! just like I posted on twitter feels like they just took our money to make PC better. But 15 mil is more then enough to get us a game that works already for Christ sake!!!!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 10:41 AM, Satanspawn686 said:

Yeah pc first homie. They used us xbox players to gain quick cash to fund pc man. Theyll drop xbox soon enough. Flame me. Lol truth hurts

I wondered this myself. At $40 a piece for the Xbox preview, they must have brought in some decent cash, and fast, for the game preview. It's only been a month though on Xbox, so if they actually are working on comprehensive and smooth changes, a little bit of time doesn't bother me. If they are not, then, well, time will tell.

On 10/7/2018 at 2:02 PM, Lifeofzen said:

Have you actually read the reviews on scum? It's not looking good.

As for the dayz updates.. xbox gets updates tuesday or wednesdays. Next big content patch will be beta patch.

I couldn't care, I'm happy as is. I'd like more but I got my survival games to enjoy my time. Dayz is a game I play a few hours to loot up. Come back the next day and pvp.

While I do agree, xbox numbers are dwindling... let them go. They can either come back or not. Dont matter. 

Games come and go. Live in the moment. Play it while it's still relevant. If it does before it hits 1.0, that would be a shame. It probably will not make it to ps4. I'm just going to play dayz with my friend for a few hours a day. Enjoy what I can. So be it if the worst happens.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this