Sign in to follow this  
Ballsinacan01

Player Database access?

Has anyone found a way to access the player database? I have a couple of players who are unable to spawn into our server in vybor. They load in and then the game crashes on them. 

They are able to access other servers and load in

Edited by Ballsinacan01

11 minutes ago, Ballsinacan01 said:

@Aussie Cleetus Thank you for the response and I do, but don't I require a username and password or is this db not password protected?

You don't require a password for the player database

philippj is correct, no password to access the database, it's an open one.

The reason nobody tends to mess with it much is, the formatting of the data is pretty cryptic, but deleting entries should be no issue

@philippj and @Aussie Cleetus Thank you, you are right not sure how I am going to match up the unique ID to the player name. I would think they would just use guid for player id but i guess not

Edited by Ballsinacan01

28 minutes ago, Ballsinacan01 said:

@philippj and @Aussie Cleetus Thank you, you are right not sure how I am going to match up the unique ID to the player name. I would think they would just use guid for player id but i guess not

ID = Auto-Increment 

UID = Bohemia Interactive UID => Base64(SHA256(SteamID64))

BattlEye GUID => MD5(BE+SteamID64)

BI probably wants internal UIDs but dunno why they changed it.

And ingame names are currently useless as well because the majority of players are not using the -name startup param. 

There is no easy solution to match up all the different IDs except the one you are already using ;)

Edited by philippj
  • Beans 1

On 05.10.2018 at 10:21 PM, philippj said:

ID = Auto-Increment 

UID = Bohemia Interactive UID => Base64(SHA256(SteamID64))

BattlEye GUID => MD5(BE+SteamID64)

BI probably wants internal UIDs but dunno why they changed it.

And ingame names are currently useless as well because the majority of players are not using the -name startup param. 

There is no easy solution to match up all the different IDs except the one you are already using ;)

i am test convert my steam id to SHA256 and next Base64, but i am don't have a new uid bohemia