Mrbravopapa

Any update today

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

I hope so.

Same. Can't wait for day night cycles and disease. And tents.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robrechtt said:

Anyone know if update is live?

I have not seen an announcement for an update today. Unless they plan on crushing an all-nighter, I wouldn't expect one today. But, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised... 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mrbravopapa said:

Shame there has been one every Tuesday thought maybe they’d push one out today 

the first couple were on wednesdays

Well, someone posted on xbox a video 16 hours ago, showing that he got connected to a server on Asia at NIGHT time.

So I'm pretty sure that BI are doing experiments to make sure that we get time moving while keeping stability on all servers.

Brace yourselves.

• Like 1

Knew I should have stashed a flashlight in my drypack before I buried it... Hopefully there isn't a character/stash wipe with the next update.

• Like 1

The next update for xbox one must be a big one for then to take so long to release it.

Its unusual that we yet didn't had one.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Tarkules said:

Well, someone posted on xbox a video 16 hours ago, showing that he got connected to a server on Asia at NIGHT time.

So I'm pretty sure that BI are doing experiments to make sure that we get time moving while keeping stability on all servers.

Brace yourselves.

23 hours ago, McPhorce said:

Knew I should have stashed a flashlight in my drypack before I buried it... Hopefully there isn't a character/stash wipe with the next update.

Night lurking is going to be sooo much fun!!! It'll probably be the safest time to loot cities and when / if NVG comes...

• Beans 1

I going to be optimistic and believe that this update will be the biggest one yet, maybe they are fixing a lot of issues and didn't put yet on microsoft certification process, which is why they didn't released on date.

• Like 1

It’s best to not even forecast a projected update.

You can certainly imagine the uproar, heaven forbid, BI was unable to meet the estimated timeframe.

Ive seen pages upon pages in update threads on different forums of members having all but meltdowns due to an update time being delayed, due to issues in the Microsoft quality assurance process.

I feel it’s best if the developers/ community managers say less about if/when updates will occur.

Perhaps the good ol’, “we’re working on X, Y, Z, and will have more info when we’re able to.”

Sometimes, less is more..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nayte said:

It’s best to not even forecast a projected update.

You can certainly imagine the uproar, heaven forbid, BI was unable to meet the estimated timeframe.

Ive seen pages upon pages in update threads on different forums of members having all but meltdowns due to an update time being delayed, due to issues in the Microsoft quality assurance process.

I feel it’s best if the developers/ community managers say less about if/when updates will occur.

Perhaps the good ol’, “we’re working on X, Y, Z, and will have more info when we’re able to.”

Sometimes, less is more..

Agreed. As the old saying goes "I'll believe it when I see it" or "I'll believe it when @ImpulZ puts up the patch notes for that week."

Best to hold out and just wait. Many features are highly anticipated but what I have learn from the few early acces titles I own..

Play it as is. Enjoy it as it is. Don't expect an update. Just play and enjoy what you have. Then when the update comes out of no where, it's like a spark to a fire in a cold rainy dark night. It just shines ever brightly and brings back your feels.

Edited by Bombarding
  • Like 2

The first week we had without a update.

Ironical because in the 25th status report they said they would love to update at least once a week lol, and this status report was last week.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:40 AM, MarczXD320 said:

The first week we had without a update.

Ironical because in the 25th status report they said they would love to update at least once a week lol, and this status report was last week.

Ha! Funny

But no update this week.

Edited by Tarkules

On 10/8/2018 at 11:39 AM, Tarkules said:

Ha! Funny

But no update this week.

I was hoping it might be today, but nope. 2 weeks with no updates. Smh. Gg, BI. Gg.

Yeah they might want to get on that considering I went back to BF1 probably 2 weeks ago. Not nearly enough to do atm. Just saying ?