Ryan JG

Server Stash

So I've buried some loot in a dry backpack in case my friends or I get killed. I was just wondering how many stashes can I hide?

Pretty sure its unlimited but they wipe stashes when they wipe characters so its only useful for a few days. Remember stashes are server specific so remember the server and the exact location

No. Every update they wipe all characters and stashes so everyone starts fresh. If you die the stashes stay. Thats kind of what they are for. Quick way to gear up having stashes close to the beach but people will eventually find them

Yep wen game goes full release and the database lock issue is resolved so that frequent server wipes aren't needed as much then stashes will be persistent for upto 42days. But due to updates , patches and character wipers/server wipes don't expect stashes to stay for very long as these updates can happen at any time without warning due to game being on constant development still. But yeah stash will remain on specific server even if that character dies. 

Its not every update they do a character wipe but the big major updates will be character wipes. I've had 3 updates since last wipe.

Thanks heaps! I've now buried 4 bags with supplies. Next death won't be too depressing.

Ok quick question. Are we sure if you get killed your stash doesn't go with you?

I got kill and all my stash is gone!

Either that or there was a server wipe over night?

Goodbye SVD! :(

On 10/5/2018 at 1:16 AM, Ryan JG said:

Ok quick question. Are we sure if you get killed your stash doesn't go with you?

I got kill and all my stash is gone!

Either that or there was a server wipe over night?

Goodbye SVD! :(

Stashes seem to be pretty unstable at the moment.  I stashed a ton of gear this morning, just logged on and both stashes are gone.  Zero chance they were found by another player.

In the full version of the game, is there only one shovel?

Would love to see a small military shovel the size of a hatchet.

• Like 2

Feels like another server wipe last night! Lost all my stash.

2 minutes ago, Ryan JG said:

Feels like another server wipe last night! Lost all my stash.

Yep, stashes were hit with the patch we just got.

Be prepared for character/stash wipes as development continues until full release.

• Like 1