Sy8282

Increased Wolves etc

anyone know which folder has the dynamic spawns for the animals??

found the territories files for the animals in the world.chernarus_ai.pbo but all the smin smax dmin dmax are set to 0, which makes me a little worried as the zombies levels give you a number to add to, last thing i need is every pos for wolves to be spawning them everytime a player comes close. i think i need to find the spawn chance and up that to around 30% 

9 hours ago, Sy8282 said:

found the territories files for the animals in the world.chernarus_ai.pbo but all the smin smax dmin dmax are set to 0, which makes me a little worried as the zombies levels give you a number to add to, last thing i need is every pos for wolves to be spawning them everytime a player comes close. i think i need to find the spawn chance and up that to around 30% 

I haven't played around with it but I think it might default to the min max values in mpmissions\dayzOffline.chernarusplus\db\events.xml if nothing is set in world.chernarus_ai.pbo

Hi,

smin and smax in the territoryfiles means "staticmin" and "staticmax". If you set smin=3 and smax=6 there are always 3-6 Wolves on the spawn.

If you define dmin and dmax that means "dynamicmin" and "dynamicmax".  The spawn will be activated with the amount of wolves are set, when a playerchar is near.

If you set smin=3 smax=6 dmin=5 and dmax=10, there will be 8-16 Wolves on spawn, when player activate it. The activation distance for AI is 1000m to Player.

This override the events.xml settings for this AIspawnpoint. If you leave all at 0 the wolves spawn in amount of setting in event.xml.

Nice cheers don't want every wolf spawn active all the time just more than now 

You have to change the settings in events.xml.

"min - max" for the amount of spawns, and under Children "min - max" means the amount of wolfes per spawn.