Uncle Zed

Do we always spawn in Stary?

I apologize if this has been discussed. I searched for "Stary spawn" and found no topics. 

I recently rented a DayZ server 0.63 and every time anyone dies, they respawn in Stary. Is this a bug? Is there something wrong with my server? Is this being done for the current experimental build for a reason?

On 9/30/2018 at 11:02 AM, GrossKopfZed said:

I apologize if this has been discussed. I searched for "Stary spawn" and found no topics. 

I recently rented a DayZ server 0.63 and every time anyone dies, they respawn in Stary. Is this a bug? Is there something wrong with my server? Is this being done for the current experimental build for a reason?

Hasn't happened to me and afaik know there has never been a Stary Spawn. The pre-alpha testers has the bridge south of Vybor that people still will get every now and again, but Stary...never. BI wouldn't for the simple fact that there was a vehicle and mil weapon spawn there. Are you operating a modded server?

It turns out that the cfgplayerspawnpoints.xml that comes with the 0.63 experimental server files is set up to spawn everyone in Stary. I modified that file, commenting out the Stary spawns and enabling the default spawns and it's working fine now.