Sign in to follow this  
Andyyypandyyy

Bullet proof bushes

Question

I know this has probably been posted before but PLEASE fix bulletproof bushes, unloaded a full SVD into a dude in a bush it just  ricocheted off the Bush and he turned and shot me through it as he was standing in it, I get its game preview just abit mad is all.

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

I know this has probably been posted before but PLEASE fix bulletproof bushes, unloaded a full SVD into a dude in a bush it just  ricocheted off the Bush and he turned and shot me through it as he was standing in it, I get its game preview just abit mad is all.

Glad im not the only one this has happened to it also works in reverse. Had a guy stalking me found a nice bush out of sight and as he comes around the hill walks right past the bush so line up a shot shoot once it makes a richochet noise. Hes scrambling around looking so I throw the clip at him and only 2 or 3 rounds escaped the bush and made him start limping. I had to run away to reload(sometimes quick slot and B dont work) come back and hes logged or somehow limped away at lightning speed. I could understand them slowing down bullets or making them do a bit less but a 556 round will tear a bush apart

24 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

Glad im not the only one this has happened to it also works in reverse. Had a guy stalking me found a nice bush out of sight and as he comes around the hill walks right past the bush so line up a shot shoot once it makes a richochet noise. Hes scrambling around looking so I throw the clip at him and only 2 or 3 rounds escaped the bush and made him start limping. I had to run away to reload(sometimes quick slot and B dont work) come back and hes logged or somehow limped away at lightning speed. I could understand them slowing down bullets or making them do a bit less but a 556 round will tear a bush apart

I've noticed that some bushes you can shoot through some you can't  tho I have had a bug where limping causes you to run faster by like a few notches like your guy doesn't do the run animation just slides suuuuper fast, I like re gearing because I get to explore places that I've walked past By Inches, tho those moments are funny if you get the ricochet sound in close proximity to another player both aggressor and victim scramble out of sheer panic of wtf just happened haha

33 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

I've noticed that some bushes you can shoot through some you can't  tho I have had a bug where limping causes you to run faster by like a few notches like your guy doesn't do the run animation just slides suuuuper fast, I like re gearing because I get to explore places that I've walked past By Inches, tho those moments are funny if you get the ricochet sound in close proximity to another player both aggressor and victim scramble out of sheer panic of wtf just happened haha

I actually made a group turn on eachother by sneaking up and shooting a nearby wall lol. They must have not trusted eachother too well becauae they tore eachother up

4 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

I actually made a group turn on eachother by sneaking up and shooting a nearby wall lol. They must have not trusted eachother too well becauae they tore eachother up

You're horrible! Hahaha, that's why I don't tend to group up with randoms, once a shot goes off all trust is out the window and a massacre ensues, atleast you saved more rounds doing it that way and free loot! Haha

Only used a few rounds the last guy was limping already. 

43 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

You're horrible! Hahaha, that's why I don't tend to group up with randoms, once a shot goes off all trust is out the window and a massacre ensues, atleast you saved more rounds doing it that way and free loot! Haha

Yea was interesting. Shots still make my heart race and jump from time to time so I can understand why people freak and turn on their teammates. Much easier lone wolf any shot not fired from your gun is hostile 

Just now, Chris Burton said:

Only used a few rounds the last guy was limping already. 

Yea was interesting. Shots still make my heart race and jump from time to time so I can understand why people freak and turn on their teammates. Much easier lone wolf any shot not fired from your gun is hostile 

Bruh I could be roaming and omgosh... Shots when I'm feeling completely chill make me jump still I almost threw my controller once haha, I like lonewolfing but I never know what to really do solo I usually sit back of a group watching rear and overwatching I'm in no way a leader but someone who can plan tactics on a whim mid combat

26 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

Bruh I could be roaming and omgosh... Shots when I'm feeling completely chill make me jump still I almost threw my controller once haha, I like lonewolfing but I never know what to really do solo I usually sit back of a group watching rear and overwatching I'm in no way a leader but someone who can plan tactics on a whim mid combat

Lonewolf consists of a much slower pace. If you have sniper overwatch and an extra gun at your side its much easier to go into town with no resistance but when you are alone it can bite you in the ass because you dont play carefully. If its a group of 3 or less if I can pick one off ill take em down if not ill throw a few shots and retreat. Bigger groups are iffy because if you see 4 or more theres likely snipers you cant see. Gets lonely so Ive been working on chatting with people finding interesting situations when im a newspawn to even it out. Would be nice to get a group to just bs with while you all are lonewolf. Group together when you get killed but otherwise do your own thing