MarczXD320

1 month of DayZ on Xbox One.

A couple days ago the game marked his first entire month on Xbox One, congratulations for that, we had 5 updates fixing bugs and the game, although it's still the same due to a lack of content update it fixed a lot of the bugs that we had in-launch, making the overall experience a lot better.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Like 1

Honestly were just waiting for them to update the pc version then xbox gets it.... sad enough we have to deal with the worst bugs in gaming history until then. 

Edited by Satanspawn686

6 minutes ago, Satanspawn686 said:

Honestly were just waiting for them to update the pc version then xbox gets it.... sad enough we have to deal with the worst bugs in gaming history until then. 

how long have you been in gaming history ?

I love the game & the developers are at least vocal with there intentions for future updates. They've also done a great job at bug fixes except a few they said were fixed that weren't, but that's to be expected as developments a tough journey. But I personally won't be playing until the servers are more stable, I've witnessed too much desync and bad hit reg to invest too much time on it. I have all the faith in the world that it'll be tightened up over time though and I'm just glad it's come to console full stop 

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

I love the game & the developers are at least vocal with there intentions for future updates. They've also done a great job at bug fixes except a few they said were fixed that weren't, but that's to be expected as developments a tough journey. But I personally won't be playing until the servers are more stable, I've witnessed too much desync and bad hit reg to invest too much time on it. I have all the faith in the world that it'll be tightened up over time though and I'm just glad it's come to console full stop 

I understand why you feel that way bud for me i don't mind if BS gets me killed I usually play this for the beauty of the visuals and sounds, distant gunshots as youre strolling through the woods is honestly epic I can't wait for night time to be introduced

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

how long have you been in gaming history ?

Lol what other bugs do you know of that are worse than dayz? And the length of time you have to deal with them??? Other games fix their crap almost instantly

6 hours ago, Satanspawn686 said:

Lol what other bugs do you know of that are worse than dayz? And the length of time you have to deal with them??? Other games fix their crap almost instantly

Hmm, have you ever played battlefield 4? That games netcode was a mess for at least a year. Played Ark? Nice frame rate right? Played skyrim? Broken missions. Operation flash point? Where do I start! 

This game has been out one month, in GAME PREVIEW. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I'm playing dayz just fine with rarely any issues. I left bf4 for nearly a year until they fixed it. So, it depends what you mean by playable. 

Subnautica was running at such a low frame rate that it really was unplayable. I left that game alone for quite a while too. 

This game is a joke Evan for an early acsess game. Scum has killed this game on pc, oh wait 2000 pepole still play it my bad. Lack of content and super slow development will turn players away on console. I had hope for this game but after researching past development and the devs themselves I've come to realize its a good game concept in lack luster hands. 

8 minutes ago, Lifeofzen said:

This game is a joke Evan for an early acsess game. Scum has killed this game on pc, oh wait 2000 pepole still play it my bad. Lack of content and super slow development will turn players away on console. I had hope for this game but after researching past development and the devs themselves I've come to realize its a good game concept in lack luster hands. 

super slow development on console ?

2 hours ago, Lifeofzen said:

Seems you are pretty poor in doing research then if you came to that conclusion.

I give you a hint: clickbait videos on YouTube is no research

Edited by amadieus

2 hours ago, Lifeofzen said:

Hmm, OK so why are you even wasting your time in a forum for a game that's so bad. Play something else maybe?