CarlTheGooner

Oil barrels

Do we have oil barrels for storage yet? Haven't seen anyone post about them and just watched a YouTube with a guy with 3 barrels in one really sweet hiding spot. Would be nice to spawn and run to your spot and have everything you need. 

They are in game, although disabled. I've turned them on on our server, but they're glitchy as hell at the moment. They're invisible unless you're next to them, and they're not persistent. So you lose them on a restart.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, robotstar said:

They are in game, although disabled. I've turned them on on our server, but they're glitchy as hell at the moment. They're invisible unless you're next to them, and they're not persistent. So you lose them on a restart.

I don't think there is private hives so you couldnt of turned them on surely..? Elaborate?

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 29/09/2018 at 3:56 PM, Andyyypandyyy said:

I don't think there is private hives so you couldnt of turned them on surely..? Elaborate?

I'm talking about PC, sorry. And yes there are. Our server is a private hive and we've modded the crap out of it already :)

59 minutes ago, robotstar said:

I'm talking about PC, sorry. And yes there are. Our server is a private hive and we've modded the crap out of it already :)

Private hives don't exist on Xbox is what I mean and Carl was asking about the console version too is all, thanks for clearing it up tho bud