SirRoberts

Whoever ghosted behind me in berezinho

I wished the welcome was warmer.

i can’t imagine someone of aged would stoop to such lows as logging in behind someone?

It’s such a cowardly loser thing to do.

Maybe he didn't know you was there and just logged in where he logged out? I think if I logged in to a room and someone was stood there I'd shoot before I was shot. Maybe he's thinking you spawn camping f##k! Lol

Guessin you were in a gunfight? I always assume someone's gonna ghost me, best to reposition if you haven't seen them in awhile. Especially if they've run into a building. Very scummy thing to do , you'd be suprised how many older players still pull this toxic tactic. 

Its those people you'll see posting in forums "WHY DID YOU WIPE MY CHARACTER THIS GAME SUCKS NOT WORTH THE MONEY!" End of the day you have the victory for not being a little girl and exploiting ghosting, if I'm in a Gunfight I literally never stay in the same position for more than 5 seconds, shoot move shoot move haven't been ghosted yet

7 hours ago, SirRoberts said:

I wished the welcome was warmer.

i can’t imagine someone of aged would stoop to such lows as logging in behind someone?

It’s such a cowardly loser thing to do.

Yes, because any player at any time can know where you are while not logged in. " Well shiet, that new player is goin by where I logged out, better log in and shoot him, yup "

3 hours ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

Yes, because any player at any time can know where you are while not logged in. " Well shiet, that new player is goin by where I logged out, better log in and shoot him, yup "

You dont seem to understand. He was fighting the guy. The guy server hopped and repositioned then came back to the server and killed him from behind. Cheap bitch tactics cowards use.

I assume youre one of them.

46 minutes ago, Brett Tucker said:

You dont seem to understand. He was fighting the guy. The guy server hopped and repositioned then came back to the server and killed him from behind. Cheap bitch tactics cowards use.

I assume youre one of them.

Son, you have no idea who you're talking to. I had 98K humanity on the public hive before the hacking attack and 47L before the public hive was basically shut down. If you doubt me. Talk to OrLoK, Steak and Potatoes, Legacy, Kitchi, Derpy. Hell, Dr. Wasteland asked me to join him as he was impressed by my restraint and willing to help others.

Literally all this forum is is people arguing, sort it out man and stay ontopic, sure he should of repositioned and all that other crap but at the end of the day there should be a cooldown after logging, 2 minutes or so? If I don't see a dude within a minute I'm already half way across the town Before they even try to ghost me

On 9/29/2018 at 8:03 PM, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

Son, you have no idea who you're talking to. I had 98K humanity on the public hive before the hacking attack and 47L before the public hive was basically shut down. If you doubt me. Talk to OrLoK, Steak and Potatoes, Legacy, Kitchi, Derpy. Hell, Dr. Wasteland asked me to join him as he was impressed by my restraint and willing to help others.

So youre the kind of guy that does do what i explained. Look at how you reacted. Your credentials you listed literally mean nothing. 

Dont cry. Go back to combat logging.

Just now, Brett Tucker said:

So youre the kind of guy that does do what i explained. Look at how you reacted. Your credentials you listed literally mean nothing. 

Dont cry. Go back to combat logging.

You're funny. Combat logging. Implying I've played anything other than Epoch in years. I also run a PVE server.

6 minutes ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

You're funny. Combat logging. Implying I've played anything other than Epoch in years. I also run a PVE server.

Lmfaoooooo youre a carebear. Lmfao. Lmfao

• Haha 1