Naseer Morris

Mosin still has problems!

The mosin bolt action sniper rifle is still not fixed sad to say. You can not chamber rounds out of the internal magazine, you have to chamber one round at a time which causes for a much longer period in between shots, even if u chamber all four rounds into the internal magazine and drop all other ammo you still can not use those rounds that are inside of the gun. Please fix soon!

12 hours ago, Naseer Morris said:

The mosin bolt action sniper rifle is still not fixed sad to say. You can not chamber rounds out of the internal magazine, you have to chamber one round at a time which causes for a much longer period in between shots, even if u chamber all four rounds into the internal magazine and drop all other ammo you still can not use those rounds that are inside of the gun. Please fix soon!

have you tried pressing "r" after a shot?

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Naseer Morris said:

This is for xbox

have you tried pressing "Y" after a shot? works for me

Last I recall there never was an xbox fix for the mosin. It is a known bug and can be viewed on the sticky thread labeled "KNOWN BUGS" in the xbox forum.

Personally I dont mind it. As a sniper in dayZ should only be firing 1 or 2 bullets before moving. 2 bullets per 60 seconds should be enough to get a kill and secure your own survival to avoid a counter sniper or someone sneaking up on you

Yes I had that issue the other day when I was attacked by wolves with 5 rounds in the weapon. Y does not work.. Luckily I had just picked up an M4 with 20 some odd rounds to save my ass. 

Just because its manageable doesn't mean we should have to live with it.. It needs to be fixed!! Period!!

23 minutes ago, Naseer Morris said:

Just because its manageable doesn't mean we should have to live with it.. It needs to be fixed!! Period!!

All good things in time...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nayte said:

All good things in time...

Yes of course I love the game as is and would still continue to play it with no more updates but im just letting the team know what's wrong 

How do you attach the scope correctly? When I try to look into the scope it's as if it is too high and I'm still looking down the iron sights beneath the PU Scope. Am I doing something obviously stupid?

51 minutes ago, David Haines said:

How do you attach the scope correctly? When I try to look into the scope it's as if it is too high and I'm still looking down the iron sights beneath the PU Scope. Am I doing something obviously stupid?

LT -> RB -> LB