Question

Hey guys I understand your busy and have thousands of comments to look through but the most needed thing to be honest is vehicles because it's a must due to the fact of the size of the map I generally have no other issues due to the fact I enjoy the game but I vehicle of some sorts would be much appreciated due to the fact I'd like to traverse the entire map....

4 answers to this question

Did you read the curren status report?

There's plenty of information in there.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Junior McNamara said:

Hey guys I understand your busy and have thousands of comments to look through but the most needed thing to be honest is vehicles because it's a must due to the fact of the size of the map I generally have no other issues due to the fact I enjoy the game but I vehicle of some sorts would be much appreciated due to the fact I'd like to traverse the entire map....

1 hour ago, kichilron said:

Did you read the curren status report?

There's plenty of information in there.

To add onto what @kichilron has stated. It is in the status report and there are alot of pressing stability issues that need to be addressed which are of higher importance than vehicles.

Beta has been announced with the possibility of vehicles, and this will undergo a stress test period on pc, then move to experimental on pc. 

While xbox does contain experimental builds, it likely will not be seen until late November or early december.

To be fair, I can put on some music, loot and get kills while walking across the map. It takes about 2 hours in a straight line to get from kamenka (bottom left spawn) to nobo (top right town)

That is perfect time and allows me to enjoy the scenery. Yes vehicles are important and they are needed. But in due time. They are not the most pressing matter on the xbox build

Well I'm happy with the game so far and yes I can agree you can walk from one side of the map to the other in 2 to 3 hours but the problems you face like a pack of wolves chasing you down and kill you is quite high and for new players this would be fustrating and you guys suggest most fun is achieved when playing with others there's still bugs of when you get kicked from servers you can't send invites so that's why I suggested vehicles so that if you die you can easily get your stuff back or find your friend's instead of 60% of people rage quiting because they don't want to do that all again myself I'm happy without vehicles I've Brought this game for 6 of my friend's so we can all play together and do this and most of them complain about vehicles not any other issues really due to the fact we know you guys will sort that in due course all I'm trying to do is help grab the customers for the game but thanks for your reply 

4 hours ago, Junior McNamara said:

Well I'm happy with the game so far and yes I can agree you can walk from one side of the map to the other in 2 to 3 hours but the problems you face like a pack of wolves chasing you down and kill you is quite high and for new players this would be fustrating and you guys suggest most fun is achieved when playing with others there's still bugs of when you get kicked from servers you can't send invites so that's why I suggested vehicles so that if you die you can easily get your stuff back or find your friend's instead of 60% of people rage quiting because they don't want to do that all again myself I'm happy without vehicles I've Brought this game for 6 of my friend's so we can all play together and do this and most of them complain about vehicles not any other issues really due to the fact we know you guys will sort that in due course all I'm trying to do is help grab the customers for the game but thanks for your reply 

Please read the beta status update for more information on vehicles.