ImpulZ

Exp Update 0.63.148815

Hello Survivors,

we are using the weekly maintenance to bring some fixes to the Experimental servers. This is what's included:

• fixed AI respawn on community servers
  • Server messages disable should work now

For more information on the next major update, have a look at yesterday's Status Report.

See you in Chernarus!

• Like 3
  • Beans 8

I've just read the latest status report, mainly looking for something specific on player footsteps, but did not find anything.

Can somebody confirm or deny that player footsteps will become detectable audibly in a stereo/surround environment? 

The current implementation is monoaural, and the footsteps become louder, the closer they are, but you will not be able to discern the direction they're coming from. Which is something that I've been hoping to see working, for a long time.

• Beans 1

19 minutes ago, TrojanWarriorFTQ said:

I was looking for a mention about hit reg On both players and zombies. 

Man, i've seen some videos of this stuff but i've been playing 100 player PVP servers and haven't had it happen at all after shooting hundreds of dudes and being shot by hundreds of dudes. I wonder why some people are experiencing this and others aren't.

48 minutes ago, WOLFGEIST said:

Man, i've seen some videos of this stuff but i've been playing 100 player PVP servers and haven't had it happen at all after shooting hundreds of dudes and being shot by hundreds of dudes. I wonder why some people are experiencing this and others aren't.

Wasn't it patched last week?

looking good so far. only thing I really need right now is content for a longer motivation. And damn i need those cooking tripods back. and ghillies. 

• Beans 1

16 hours ago, TrojanWarriorFTQ said:

I was looking for a mention about hit reg On both players and zombies. 

That's already been patched so there shouldn't be any problems with it. 

• Haha 1

I have problem whit open game.. after few seconds on dayz loading page game crash and come back to steam page.. i have 2 accounts and same problem.. i try to reinstall game, reinstall all steam, so much other solutions but no one work.. someone can help me? Thanks

Is there any information anywhere about how long it takes loot that has been dropped to despawn?  I can't seem to find this anywhere.

• Beans 1

9 hours ago, NodeNinja said:

Is there any information anywhere about how long it takes loot that has been dropped to despawn?  I can't seem to find this anywhere.

I'm not sure myself. You'd probably have to ask one of the old regulars who used to do a lot of testing for science before they took a break.

@Girth Brooks - for spotting this translucent corner of a building.

nM1B5hy.jpg

iqEthwI.jpg

^Here I have a drum mag on an AK and the weapon in hand shows a standard magazine but the attachment slot shows drum mag.

Played on a high pop 100 man PVP server to check out the performance.

While full the server performed fairly well and at numbers from 75 people down, it ran well.

I heard a lot of gun shots but did not encounter players.

• Beans 4

On 9/27/2018 at 12:43 PM, Andrea Gtos said:

I have problem whit open game.. after few seconds on dayz loading page game crash and come back to steam page.. i have 2 accounts and same problem.. i try to reinstall game, reinstall all steam, so much other solutions but no one work.. someone can help me? Thanks

do you get a <<can't access memory location xxxxxxx>  window as you drop out of game ? - I moved DayZ to a faster disk but left the old entry in the AMD Radeon 'Gaming' settings .. turned out this was the problem in my case.

On 10/1/2018 at 3:23 PM, Blazing Glory said:

when are you guys gonna fix the M4A1 Mag bug? because it gets confusing to see a mag but for there to be no mag at all

It's only a visual bug so it shouldn't be a high priority thing to take care of. It's easy to see whether or not there's an actual magazine in the gun so while it make appear jarring to pick one up and find out it doesn't have a magazine after all (some do actually spawn with them though), there are more pressing things for them to worry about.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2