Sign in to follow this  
TameGamerMT

Frame rate issues

After downloading the latest patch I am having major issues with my FPS. Last night after logging in, the game was almost unplayable. I thought this may have been due to the fact that it was a full server and I was in Elektro, but after testing this out in the sticks in an empty server I was still experiencing issues with zombies walking on the spot, and shots not registering until some time later.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I played for around an hour last night. New spawn after the character wiper, no issues with FPS and I was around the Solnichniy area.

Did notice that the zombies I attacked seemed somewhat unresponsive though..

I ways playing till very late in full EU servers last night and there was a 20min patch where a few servers I went into had huge D-Sync and booted me & half the server out. Joined a few other servers and had the sliding across the floor or spinning on the spot at 3000rpm issues lol. I'm assuming there was a difficulty server side somewhere. But after awhile it subsided for me, hope when you next play it's rectified itself my dude.

Hopefully it was something server side and I’ll have better luck tonight. Thanks for the input guys.

Edited by TameGamerMT
  • Like 1